Demos [Heavy / Power] » Street Elite (US) - Demo (198X)
  • https://i.postimg.cc/hjJwFvzw/folder.jpg

Artist: Street Elite
    Release: Demo
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: 128 kbps
    ►Link
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Info

STREET ELITE - Demo (198x) USA
    Promo Cassette

128 kbps

https://i.postimg.cc/bvRbz9bS/Street-Elite-Band.jpg

Randy Cole (aka Randy Koltyk) - Vocals (SINCLAIR, THE MEANIES, CONTRACT, MADAXEMEN, RANDY COLE BAND, THE X-HUSBANDS, ONE CLICK GORILLA, GRAND STAFF, HEY YOU, WAX RADIO)
    Matthew Ruffino - Guitar (ROBERT BRADLEY'S BLACKWATER SURPRISE, SINCLAIR, MOG STUNT TEAM, NAGAZI, BENT LUCY, ZYCHRON, THE COSMIC BANDITOS)
    Jeff Traudt - Bass (VENDETTA)
    Chuck Behler - Drums (MEGADETH, SINCLAIR, THE MEANIES, WAR PARTY, EREBUS, NIGHTMARE, MASSACRE, MADAXEMEN, ELLEFSON, MOTOR CITY FREAKS)

https://i.postimg.cc/RFjYvmw0/Street-Elite-Live.jpg

STREET ELITE were an interesting '80's Heavy Metal quartet from Detroit, Michigan, USA with some fine musicians in their ranks.
    Their only vinyl outing was the 'One Class Act' 45 from 1985 which canadaspaceman posted here recently: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=61737&hilit=street+elite
    If Street Elite's name is known at all nowadays it's most likely because their drummer Chuck Behler went on to play with MEGADETH on their 'So Far, So Good...So What?' LP.
    Unfortunate that they should be recalled just as a footnote in another band's history as Street Elite had talent aplenty & quite a unique sound too.
    The date of this demo is unknown, but the group only existed from 1983-1985 so that narrows it down somewhat.
    With the exception of bassist Jeff Traudt who seems to have given up music post-Street Elite, the band's former members have remained very active in the years since the group split, forging their own musical paths, but also often playing together again at various points down the years in acts like THE MEANIES, MADAXEMEN & SINCLAIR.
    Currently, guitarist Matthew J. Ruffino is a member of ROBERT BRADLEY'S BLACKWATER SURPRISE, Behler now plays with WAR PARTY, while singer Randy Koltyk (aka Randy Cole) fronts WAX RADIO.
    This demo was posted years ago on the much missed Motorcityrock website and as such the bitrate is only 128 kbps but i did a little EQ-ing & boosted the volume to make it sound the best i could & the results are pretty good to my ears.
    Thanks to the original poster at Motorcityrock, to tygerhead for having the foresight to save the mp3s & for generously sharing them, and to canadaspaceman for sharing the archive with me when i couldn't d/l tygerhead's post.

art & txt included
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    01. Unstable (03:44)
    02. Today (06:06)
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 150

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Demos [Heavy / Power]