FORUM RULES

ONLY PHYSICAL RELEASES!

Wants »  [SOLVED] [Wanted] Lace Dragon (US) - Lace Dragon (1990)
Looking for the Lace Dragon full length (released on cassette only I believe). I have the three song demo but lost the full length over the years.
http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Lace_Dragon/Lace_Dragon/314439

solved here -> Heaven and Hell Records to release remastered Lace Dragon CD

My blog: Texas Metal Powerhouse
Bringer of Steel
United States (us) Male 

Topics Solved: 5

A lot of us on this forum are looking for it too. Does anyone know how many tapes were made? It seems to be very rare.
United States (us) Male
Name: Frank Makue

Topics Solved: 17

I worked with these guys at the Tiddies factory in Pasadena, TX. I bought my copy directly from them after hearing them play it during our lunch break. I might be the source of the three song demo floating around. I asked another local guy about the band and he said he had the tape. I was thrilled until he only sent me three songs. I uploaded what I had to another forum and left it at that. Sadly the band members don't even have copies of this tape. I guess it will have to stay on my list of stuff to search for.

Bringer of Steel
United States (us) Male 

First of all lmfao @ "Tiddies" Factory. Is that a strip club? Lol Secondly, thank you so much for sharing the 3 songs. I'm glad to have at least heard something from the tape. Lastly, so many bands from the past don't own any of their recorded material which blows my mind. You know something is super rare when the band members themselves don't have it.
United States (us) Male

A little late in responding but the Tiddies Factory is a sandals company. Also, I heard back from the drummer who said a friend has the whole thing and will send me a CDR. That was a little over a month ago so I'm waiting patiently. I already brought it up once and I don't want to bug him too much for it.

• 1 likes this

Bringer of Steel
United States (us) Male 

Awesome news bro. I hope you get that CDR soon.
United States (us) Male

I can probably say for certain that the guy will not be coming through with his promise for a CDR of the full release. After a couple more attempts at establishing WHEN I would be receiving the CDR, the owner of the full release gave me a story about his computer being fried and not being able to make copies (as if he doesn't know at least two dozen other people with computers that have CD burners). Supposedly, he will contact me when he gets another computer but after 6 months of no contact I'm not holding my breath. I have a better chance of finding a copy of the release in a local record store.

Bringer of Steel
United States (us) Male 

« Return to Wants