EPs [NWOBHM] » Rough Justice (UK-High Wycombe) - Million To One [7" EP] (1982)
  • 7
  • There's 3 'Rough Justice' Nwobhm groups. This one is from Hampshire. I got some Demos (thanks to Strapp) from the one from NewCastle. Haven't got the single from the one from Hebrides {Black Knight (A Gothic Legend) [7'' Single]}. Huge thanks for this my friend, hope that you will upload more of these Nwobhm rarities!
    User avatar
    FORUM MOD!
    Greece (gr) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: Jason
    Rank: FORUM MOD!
    Posts: 2149

    Reputation: 109263
    Topics Solved: 414

    jasonkont wrote:There's 3 'Rough Justice' Nwobhm groups. This one is from Hampshire. I got some Demos (thanks to Strapp) from the one from NewCastle. Haven't got the single from the one from Hebrides {Black Knight (A Gothic Legend) [7'' Single]}. Huge thanks for this my friend, hope that you upload more of these Nwobhm rarities!


    Well I got news for you as there's another one too, only this time called Ruff Justice!
    Mik
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Status:Offline
    Name: Mik
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Posts: 99

    Reputation: 4596
    Topics Solved: 7


    Ruff justice with Rough justice (black night 7'') must be the same group i have a live recording from those (Ruff justice) and 2 members and maybe more played on both groups.

    Mik wrote:
    jasonkont wrote:There's 3 'Rough Justice' Nwobhm groups. This one is from Hampshire. I got some Demos (thanks to Strapp) from the one from NewCastle. Haven't got the single from the one from Hebrides {Black Knight (A Gothic Legend) [7'' Single]}. Huge thanks for this my friend, hope that you upload more of these Nwobhm rarities!


    Well I got news for you as there's another one too, only this time called Ruff Justice!
    Random avatar
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Fear My Way
    Posts: 55

    Reputation: 7337
    Topics Solved: 3


    nwobhmgr wrote:Ruff justice with Rough justice (black night 7'') must be the same group i have a live recording from those (Ruff justice) and 2 members and maybe more played on both groups.


    Just checked it out, sorry they are two different bands....
    Mik
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Status:Offline
    Name: Mik
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Posts: 99

    Reputation: 4596
    Topics Solved: 7


    MIK,huge thanx for this ultra rare ep!!I like mostly the second song for it's nice riff and the ballad is good too!!A really nice band ,not something monumental though,but everything here is decent to say the least!!The fact that is very rare adds to the fetish kind of satisfaction that the NWOBHM hunters will get from this one!!I really like it!!Thanx again!!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: PANOS
    Rank: Steel Prophet!!
    Location: GREECE
    Posts: 1842

    Reputation: 7548
    Topics Solved: 1


    Some info from YT-Tim and Biz were 14-15 years old at the time of this recording - Pete was 17 Jon and Gavin were 19!Great band!
    _________________________
    "That is not dead which can eternal lie
    Yet with strange aeons even death may die."
    User avatar
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Enchanter
    Posts: 275

    Reputation: 1004
    Topics Solved: 0


    « Return to EPs [NWOBHM]



    Related Topics  Author   Replies   Views 
    related [SOLVED] [REQS] Rough Justice (UK-Hampshire) - Million to One [7" EP] (1986)

    Strappado

    1

    579

    related [SOLVED] [NEED RE-UP] Rough Justice (UK) - Demos, 1982 - 1984

    professorpaulinho

    1

    415

    related Rough Justice (UK-Newcastle) - Demo (1982) / Demo (1984) / Unknown Recording (19xx)

    Strappado

    2

    1433

    related Metallica (US) - …And Justice For All Rough Demos (1988)

    Motorised

    0

    836

    related [SOLVED] Tytan (UK) - Rough Justice (1985) [Lossless FLAC]

    shion3

    4

    1591

    related [SOLVED] [REQS] Tytan (UK) - Rough Justice (1985) (Lossless Vinyl)

    cryptors

    1

    2222

    related [SOLVED] [REQS] Rough Justice (UK) - Black Knight (A Gothic Legend) [Single] (1979)

    Strappado

    1

    478


    « Previous topic | Next topic »

    Who is online
    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest