FORUM RULES

ONLY PHYSICAL RELEASES!

Wants » To buy/trade! Dragon Heart: Valley of the Damned, Tricky Beans demos (Pre-Sonata Arctica), and Lucifer's Heritage
Hi, all. I'm currently looking to buy (or possibly trade for) three different demos that are proving tough to track down:

1.) Dragon Heart: Valley of the Damned demo (pre-Dragonforce). I'd prefer the original CD-R issue, but would consider the CD-R or MP3.com release.

2.) Tricky Beans: Agre Pamppers demo (pre-Sonata Arctica). I really want Agre Pamppers, but I'd consider buying their other two releases, as well (Friends til the End or Demo 3).

3.) Symphonies of Doom by Lucifer's Heritage (pre-Blind Guardian)

Email to davidacarlton@gmail.com or PM me if you can help. Thanks so much in advance! \m/
Random avatar
Canada (ca) Male
Name: David Carlton

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Wants

Related Topics  Author   Replies   Views 
related [SOLVED] [NEED RE-UP] Tricky Beans (Tricky Means) (Fin) - 4 pre-Sonata Arctica Demos (1996-1999)

TadakatsuH0nda

related Tricky Beans (Tricky Means) (pre-Sonata Arctica) (Fin) - Agre Pamppers [Demo] (1996) / Friends Till The End [Demo] (1996) / PeaceMaker [Demo] (1997) / Fullmoon [Demo] (1999)

jasonkont

related Sonata Arctica (Fin) - The Wolves Die Young (2014) [MP4 Video]

Horex

related Lucifer's Heritage [pre-Blind Guardian] (Ger) - Battalions Of Fear [Demo] (1986)

Lord Bones

related Lucifer's Heritage [pre-Blind Guardian] (Ger) - Symphonies Of Doom [Demo] (1985)

Lord Bones

related [REQS] China Heart (Can) - The Trade / Whose Birthday Is It, Anyway? [Single] (1984)

Strappado

related [SOLVED] [NEED RE-UP] The Heritage (ex-Electric Eels) (US) - Doomsday Heritage [Single] (1994)

Kelenmar

« Previous topic | Next topic »