FORUM RULES

ONLY PHYSICAL RELEASES!

Wants » WTB...Metal Church Shrapnel Tapes CD pay cash or trade for Ground Zero release
Looking for this on CD, pay cash or id be happy to trade you their first album release on vinyl, their independent Ground Zero Records, complete with original church merchandise order form. i also have the ground zero release on cassette w/big guns.
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 0

Why do you want it on CD? Metal Church released the mp3s on their site, and that's what it would be sourced from. It's not going to be any better and you'll be wasting your $$$...
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

I didnt know it was available on their site, thank you. I have seen it on CD online and thought it was the only available way to get it. I have the a legit original copy of demo.#1 but do not have the other demos. Id like to complete my MC collection. Im one of those who prefers to own a actual physical copy with artwork.
I was hoping somebody wanted the debut album o Ground Zero to trade. I have a few of them a sealed copy, oneband I had signed by them back in 84, so I dont mind parting with a couple.
I know they arent worth a whole lot, and no.ides what the Shrapnel boot is worth. I personally refuse to pay much for any bootleg no matter how rare.
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

« Return to Wants