Resless: Restless Metal
Siren: Metro-Mercenary
Thruster - Back In Time Single 1985
Hard 'n Heart - Innocent And Sinful EP 1986

PM
United States (us) Male
Name: Dark Stranger

Topics Solved: 1

You can buy VOYEUR - First Glance 7" from Waykool Records.He also had X-CALIBER .

http://www.waykoolrecords.com/pages/page19d.html

SIREN - Metro Mercenary you can buy from Forgotten Steel Mailorder.

http://www.forgottensteel.de/

By the way I see your "want list" changes every week. Also prepare to pay big amount of money for ALLIANCE (~ 300 USD) or HOT SHOT ( ~ 120 USD). You'll never get these cheap. ALLIANCE members do not have any copies and HOT SHOT members do not have any copies left,because one dealer fro USA bought all remaining stock.
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 0

LostChild wrote:You can buy VOYEUR - First Glance 7" from Waykool Records.He also had X-CALIBER .

http://www.waykoolrecords.com/pages/page19d.html

SIREN - Metro Mercenary you can buy from Forgotten Steel Mailorder.

http://www.forgottensteel.de/

By the way I see your "want list" changes every week. Also prepare to pay big amount of money for ALLIANCE (~ 300 USD) or HOT SHOT ( ~ 120 USD). You'll never get these cheap. ALLIANCE members do not have any copies and HOT SHOT members do not have any copies left,because one dealer fro USA bought all remaining stock.

If I see the X-Caliber on the list for some time, but now that I went back to see was gone, he had not seen the Voyeur, I send an email now. Siren can get much less than 60euros. Hot Shot if I can pay around that price, Alliance serious matter of finding cheaper (I now contact members). I never try searching Hot Shot.
Lightning Strikes I was about to have but in the end a band member told me that he could not, and I do not believe they have more copies, only send some pics, I removed this from my list.
By the way, some clown "Jeff Liethermann" (with geowoehg wrhgwrhrh name of the mail?) sent me an email saying I had to sell X-Caliber - WARRIORS OF THE NIGHT, 1 week and no respond, is strange, but I think I know who it iS!
United States (us) Male

ALLIANCE Members DO NOT HAVE ANY COPIES. I (and a lot of other dealers) contacted this band long time ago (2 years ago to be correct) and they did not have any copies of this record.
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

LostChild wrote:ALLIANCE Members DO NOT HAVE ANY COPIES. I (and a lot of other dealers) contacted this band long time ago (2 years ago to be correct) and they did not have any copies of this record.

You have Alliance???
United States (us) Male

Yes, I have just one personal copy. I contacted band members long time ago they do not have any copies left.
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

The side A is as good as the B? Or is the typical US, awesome Side A but poor side B
United States (us) Male

Both songs very good.No ballad. It's not Power Metal or Heavy Metal,but Melodic Metal with healthy dose of Keyboards. By the way when I started collect vinyl I bought Iron Maiden,Judas Priest ,Manowar,Riot.Classic albums at first.Today I see this new generation start searching obscure stuff but they even heaven't hear the basic albums and did not have these in collection !!! My advice for you.At first start buying orginary albums like mentioned earlier. Priest, maiden,Riot. And just latter on (When your collection is good enoug) start buying these "obscure" records.
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

If I have all Iron Maiden records 79-86, in versions of several countries, also Priest I have several, national, are very cheap here, and as I have a lot of money almost always dedicate myself to buy vinyl clasic rock and "clasic" heavy metal in vinyl stores of here. If I know that Alliance was melodic.
United States (us) Male

« Return to Wants

« Previous topic | Next topic »