Unofficial Videos » Testament (US) - Live at Rockville Festival, Jacksonville, Florida (25/5-2015) [1080 HD Video]
  • https://i.imgur.com/MBC3pby.jpg

Enjoy, from your friend JITF! \m/ (YDY)

* Feel free to convert/chop/edit/share however you like. I only ask that you keep the Taper's notes and other files with it for posterity and context.

**SAMPLE CLIP - 11 SECOND VIDEO SAMPLE**
    https://mega.co.nz/#!cgFxQBBS!UcPtmoVfN ... zLSJ8bvQPE

Testament
    4:55 PM
    Saturday, April 25, 2015
    Rockville Festival - Reverb Nation Stage
    Jacksonville, Florida, USA

DOWNLOAD:
    Hidden Link

Band Lineup:

Eric Peterson (Rhythm/Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals)
    Alex Skolnick (Lead/Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals)
    Chuck Billy (Lead Vocals)
    Gene Hoglan (Drums)
    Steve DiGiorgio (Bass Guitar)

VIDEO INFO:

Device: Samsung Galaxy S5
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Aspect Ratio: 16:9
    File Output: .mp4
    Frame Rate: 29.97
    Frame Type: Progressive
    Profile Type: High Profile
    Entropy Coding: CABAC
    Average Bitrate: 15500 kbps
    Audio Compression: AAC
    Audio Channel: Stereo
    Audio Compression Rate: 384 kbps
    Software: CyberLink PowerDirector Ultra 12.0.2930.0 [64-bit]

ORIGINAL AUDIO SOURCE (ALSO BY JITF):

Device: Sony PCM-M10
    Microphone: Sony ECM-DS70P Electret Condenser Stereo Microphone
    Recorded Quality: Lossless PCM
    Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
    Bit Depth: 24-bit
    Editing: 2 rounds of EQ (dropping of bass curve) with Audacity by user RavenRock, .WAV file split with Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0d LE
    Conversion: EZ CD Audio Converter v3.0.6 [64-Bit]
    Checksums: .MD5 & .ST5 files created with Trader's Little Helper v 2.7.0 (build 172)
    Lineage: Sony PCM-M10 > .WAV > .FLAC (Level 8)

Bootlegged by:
    JITF (JumpInTheFire)

Setlist:

01. Intro
    02. Over The Wall
    03. The Preacher
    04. Burnt Offerings
    05. Do Or Die
    06. First Strike Is Deadly
    07. A Day Of Reckoning

Runtime: 34 minutes, 10 seconds

Recording Comments:

The 1st day of Rockville was almost a complete disaster. There were multiple "Severe Weather Warnings" (Heavy rain, winds and tornado watch was in effect) that stopped bands from playing during their set and several from playing at all. Priority was given to the bands on the two main stages (Jack Daniel's & Monster), therefore if you were a band that played on the two smaller ones (Reverb Nation & Jägermeister) you were not allowed to make up your set if the weather had caused your band to not play during your allotted time. Testament was fortunate enough that the bad weather had passed prior to them playing their set (unfortunately Exodus didn't get to play). However, the bad weather came back and as you can see/hear on the video/audio, they were forced to cut their set short (by presumably a few songs). At 30 minutes, 19 seconds you can see bassist Steve DiGiorgio pointing up towards the sky, trying to let people know why they had to stop. It is also important to note that there are two gaps in the video (due to my phone having a mind of its own I suppose). There is a 4 minute, 3 second gap at 08:54 (the audio is still there, just no video) and a 4 second gap at the end of the concert at 30:05.

Recording 'Proof' Comments:

At 4:10-4:13, Chuck Billy says, "Are you ready Rockville?!" The rest of the recording has other mentions as well.

*Special Thanks: I'd like to specifically thank user 'RavenRock' for his work on editing the audio of this recording. I originally had mistakenly chosen an incorrect setting on my recorder that made the bass extremely overbearing. RavenRock definitely saved the audio and made it sound amazingly better than what it originally was. I also want to thank user 'Bubba420' for offering to help speed up the process of getting this uploaded by figuring out the setlist and times of the tracks. Thank you both, gentlemen!

https://i.imgur.com/G55hzMV.jpg
    United States (us) Male 
    Name: JITF

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Unofficial Videos