V/A Compilations » [DEAD LINK] V/A - Nyby Fritidsgård [7" Compilation] (1991)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK EXISTING REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

http://i.imgur.com/OloKl.png

Artist: V/A
    Release: Nyby Fritidsgård, 7" Compilation 1991
    Label: Private Press / Nyby #NYBY 001
    Genres: Punk / Rock / Hard Rock / Death / Thrash Metal
    Bitrate: 320kbps
    Hidden Link
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Found this 7" today hiding among a shitload of schlager music at a local second hand shop. I knew I had heard the
    name CREMATORIUM before so I did a fast search on the record when I got home and found out viaMetal-Archives
    that Gustaf Jorde of DEFLESHED was a member of this band in the early 90's. Sadly the copy was missing a P/S
    (if it came with one?) so I have no info at all on song-titles or line-up for any of the bands featured.

If someone can name any of the songs / members I would appericate it very much!.

Musically wise CREMATORIUM delivers brutal death/thrash who may be of interest for fans of that genre!.
    There is also 2 rock bands on this compilation and one hard rock track by the band JOHN SWAHN'S BIG NOVEMBER.

CREMATORIUM (known members)
    Gustaf Jorde - Vocals, Bass? (Defleshed, Raubtier, Evocation, Valley of the Dead)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. John Swahn's November - Mirrors (?)
    2. Pedestrians - ?
    3. Public Vision - ?
    4. Crematorium - ?
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1421

« Return to V/A Compilations