Demos [Black / Death] » Arum (Ita) - Black Majesty [Demo] (1993)
  • https://i.imgur.com/VKQGIko.png

Artist: Arum
    Release: Demo 1993
    Genre: Black metal
    Bitrate: @128kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    The sole release of this obscure band from Tuscany. Recorded - "in the cave" - with a session drummer.

https://www.discogs.com/Arum-Black-Maje ... e/12189131

Tape-rip not mine; photo of the cover is mine, instead! \m/
    Thanks to the original uploader (beerm)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Blood's Wolf
    2. Death's Wind
    3. Goddess Worship
    4. Black Majesty

https://img.discogs.com/uAMs4fSATDrc4ckAtoHwiMAcEac=/fit-in/600x337/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-12189131-1530281308-1370.jpeg.jpg
    NO Zippyshare, thanx...
    Bringer of Steel
    Italy (it) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Tony

Topics Solved: 201

Arum was also in Nocturnis Horis who released a live demo tape recorded at CPA back in 1992.

I know at least 5-6 people who have it in my area, along wit the demo tape of Massacrator (pre Dark Lust, pre Necromass): in 12 years of requests, nobody ever passed me a copy of both....

• 1 likes this
    Random avatar

Topics Solved: 4

I reply to a comment that I received about the demo of Massacrator and the live tape of Nocturnis Horis:

unfortunately those who have the demo are either too lazy to dig and find it, too much uninterested in sharing it or simply they don't want to share it. I know all of them one by one but it's 12 years (the first time I got in touch with the original drummer who was playing in my friend's new band) that I got replies like "yes, I have, I'll pass it", "yes, but also this guy and that guy have it", "yes, you can also get in touch with him or her".... and 12 years have passed already.

Same for the two demos of Gulu Locus and Nema (pre Gulu Locus) or the demo of Truth Zone (heavy metal from Vaiano, Prato, 1990, that I had in more copies at the time as the guitar player was my school mate), all bands from my area (Florence/Prato and Valley of Bisenzio): nobody cares, nobody is interested in sharing or even copying it.... that's it. I prefer to spend my time in more useful things rather than running behind these "artists" who do nothing to preserve or keep their early recordings alive....

• 1 likes this
    Random avatar

This is very sad to hear, since all the bands you have mentioned are very much interesting, at least to me (I have Gulu Locus in my wantlist since ages…); anyway I agree with you, there are most important things to do in life, it's completely useless to waste time behind uninterested "metal musicians"...
    :(
    NO Zippyshare, thanx...
    Bringer of Steel
    Italy (it) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Tony

Topics Solved: 201

OldNecromancer wrote:This is very sad to hear, since all the bands you have mentioned are very much interesting, at least to me (I have Gulu Locus in my wantlist since ages…); anyway I agree with you, there are most important things to do in life, it's completely useless to waste time behind uninterested "metal musicians"...
    :(

The funny thing of Gulu Locus (Nema was the first band name when they played even more doom-death metal) is that the singer is a good friend of mine and othger 2-3 friends have both demos (Nema and Gulu Locus) and none of them want to borrow the tapes as they are afraid they can break while reproducing or transfering them on audio files.... here in Prato those two tapes got quite a good success back at the time.

Maybe the guy who produced them still has the original files somewhere. I'll try to write to him

• 1 likes this
    Random avatar

Nema (pre-Gulu Locus): Mirror of Death Demo 1995

https://i.imgur.com/4MMDkE8.jpg

Gulu Locus: Hate Songs Demo 1997

https://i.imgur.com/QoEXRFd.jpg

• 1 likes this
    Random avatar

« Return to Demos [Black / Death]