EPs [Black / Death] » [DEAD LINK] Tondra / Nordic Mist (US) - Cracking The Hoarfrost / Into The Psyche Delve [Split] (2006)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS.
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

SEARCH REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

http://i.imgur.com/McKt60p.jpg
    Artist: Tondra/Nordic Mist
    Release: Cracking The Hoarfrost/Into The Psyche Delve
    Genre: Death Metal
    Bitrate: 192 kbps
    NEW RIPS: 192 kbps OGG files.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I ripped this right after it came out, hence the wmv format. Before i started ripping in WAV (sorry!) I saw this requested, if the format is a problem for anyone let me know ill dig it out and re-rip but this is a killer split from 2 awesome projects of founding NUNSLAUGHTER members Don Of The Dead and Jim Konya. Do you guys have Tondra's demo? Let me know and Ill upload it.

EDIT----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I need some new codecs to rip cd's straight to mp3 (im on a Linux OS), will do that soon but noone should have a problem opening OGG and the quality is much better now. Enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Tondra - The Iceman Cometh 03:23
    2. Tondra - Reach the Summit 03:28
    3. Tondra - Ice Burial 03:32
    4. Tondra - Reaper (Hellhammer cover) 02:12
    5. Nordic Mist - The Land Beyond Dreams 01:09
    6. Nordic Mist - The Conquest of the Undead King 02:11
    7. Nordic Mist - Into the Psyche Delve 02:43
    8. Nordic Mist - Planet Six 03:24
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 4

Tondra demo is up now.

I was hoping I could find this photo, im glad i did!!
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/251192_2107138921077_3300191_n.jpg?oh=0792111038414a43d5efb8442687c77b&oe=549C0051&__gda__=1419476253_bb155f797fc60a8cc58ad3d6904465ba
    Me with Konya (Nordic Mist, Nunslaughter, Apartment 213, Spawn Of Satan, etc) at Level 5 Studios in Parma OH while watching SOULLESS thrash the fuck out the rehearsal room!!!!
    That shirt is 1 year older then I am, I was literally thrown it by Joe Twardzik, the only surviving original member of BLOOD OF CHRIST, while I played "Ball And Chain" with MYSTIK on his drum set. It was the first time in 16 years that the members of Mystik were in the same room, playing with them was literally A DREAM COME TRUE!!!
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 4

« Return to EPs [Black / Death]