Demos [Hard Rock] » Mesheen (US) - Demo (1991)
  • http://i.imgur.com/cXT4C3x.png

Artist: Mesheen
    Release:demo 1991
    Genre: Melodic Hard Rock
    Bitrate:128
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unknown and rare Melodic Hard Rock band from California. 3 songs originally written and recorded in 1990. In 1991, band rerecored same songs again. In 1994 band released one album called A Matter of Time. Looking for more informations. Listen two songs from album here! https://archive.org/details/iuma-mesheen
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Gonna Get To You (rerecorded)
    2. I,m On The Way (rerecorded)
    3. Big Bad City (rerecorded)
    Name: Musto Delic

Topics Solved: 1

GOD I LOVE IT!! PERFECT sleaze hair metal of top quality! Very catchy songs, great vocals, talented musicianship they got what's needed to make an impact that they never did!! Like many such bands, with the looks and the talent, that AMERICA spew back in the 90's, they went criminally ignored!! Their music as good as the one from their influences HOUSE OF LORDS, XYZ, HURRICANE, STEELHEART, to say the least, they make this tape a must have!! MEGA THANX MUSTO, you deliver pieces of gold bro!! CHEERS!! porosimetal

• 1 likes this
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 1

Fake Demo.

I have the demo and it doesn't have any of these so called "re-recorded" tracks and a couple of friends were already fooled by this upload.

Topics Solved: 19

« Return to Demos [Hard Rock]