Demos [Hard Rock] » Kid Wikkid (Can) - Demo (1985)
  • http://i.imgur.com/eDyIUtn.jpg

Artist: Kid Wikkid
    Release: Demo 1985
    Genre: Hard Rock/Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: 128 kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    from Wiki
    "The band formed in 1983 in Toronto under the name, Herrenvolk. In search of a lead vocalist, they traveled to Peterborough, where they met Sebastian Bach. Albeit only 13 years old and surrounded by 20-30 year olds, he belted out a scream and won the audition. However, Sebastian's father wouldn't allow him to move with them. Later, his father agreed and Sebastian moved to Toronto to live with his aunt, and Sebastian rejoined the newly named Kid Wikkid. After an argument, the band fired their guitarist Ande Rytch and replaced him with Dave Aplin in 1984. The band recorded a demo and released songs in early 1985 under Attic Records. Later that year, the band split up, and Sebastian sought after another group, Madame X"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. I Will Survive
    2. Take a Look at Me
    3. My Life's Symphony
    3. Flyin High
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male
    Name: John

Topics Solved: 232

I have always thought that "Take a Look at Me" was the only recording this band did and the other songs were not actually recorded by Kid Wikkid w/ Bach. They definitely sound different than "Take a Look at Me" and have a much more up to date sound, recording wise.

Does anybody know the back story to this demo?
    CLEAR LAKE SESSIONS - 4 song demo April 1993
    DIRTY WATER SESSIONS - 5 song demo 1993
    United States (us) Male
    Name: David

Topics Solved: 4

Thanks, Strad! They also had a demo from 1994 or '85 with: Fire in Her Eyes / Reckless and Free / Lady Squeeze / Money in a Hurry / Take a Look at Me.
    Random avatar
    Banned

Topics Solved: 1

« Return to Demos [Hard Rock]