Demos [Hard Rock] » Empyre (US) - Demo (1987)
  • http://i.imgur.com/nSl8t.jpg

Artist: Empyre
    Release: Demo, 1987
    Genre: Hard Rock
    Bitrate: 320kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks a ton to SLAMHOURS for fullfilling this request!, eternally grateful!

Info: The 1987 4-track demo from the same EMPYRE who released the MLP 'The Foundation"!.
    The tape was produced by Joe Bouchard and recorded at Recordammat Deer Park, NY.

Robert Carlton - Guitars
    Mike Digeronimo - Drums
    David Mckernan - Vocals / Bass
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. It's a Game
    2. When The Fire Leaves
    3. Crime Of The Heart
    4. Somebodies Talking
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1420

SLAMHOURS & STRAPPADO thanx a lot for this rare ellegant piece of hard rock!I bought and loved their "FOUNDATIONS(MLP) 1986" and i have to thank you strappado for uploading also their 1989 rare private cd!The style here in is a mix of RUSH & BLUE OYSTER CULT influences (from their late 80's era)i.m.o.,enjoyed it a lot!THANX for the quality spread scan of the front art too!You rule!!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 1

« Return to Demos [Hard Rock]