Singles [Hard Rock] » Blind Petition (Aut) - Blind Petition / The Dealer [Single] (1980)
  • https://i.imgur.com/dMMlTqI.jpg

Artist:     Blind Petition
    Release: Blind Petition [single] (1980)
    Genre:    Hard Rock
    Bitrate:   cbr320
    Download link - XMas18 special

Hidden Link The upvote form ranges from +1 to +5 and rates the efforts of the uploader!
    It´s not how you like the upload itself, how could you know already?
    So an upvote by 1 (out of 5) tells me, you don´t like my effort and want me to stop. - Till New Year I´ll take this as a poll to continue submitting or not…
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Self-released 7" single (Cat#: 119 266).

Requested by Strappado.

Line-up:
    Hannes "Fusel" Bartsch = vocals
    Georg Martikan = guitars
    Andy Bernas = bass
    Robert Suk = drums
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tracklist:
    01.  Blind Petition  (02:30)
    02.  The Dealer  (02:25)

Bonus:
    Blind Petition [Version 2014]  (02:30)
    The Dealer [live 1986]  (06:17)

RunningWild wrote:Blind Petition is considered to be the first Austrian Hard & Heavy band, already formed in 1974, playing their first gig in 1975.
    They recorded a mysterious record in 1977 called Persecution Mania (yep, a decade before Sodom did) but it was never released due to financial problems.
    These recordings are something like the holy grail for austrian collectors as they never showed up again (except for "The Dealer" song on this very single). - No idea why the band doesn´t want to publish these vintage recordings.

Anyway, here´s your chance to hear two of their earliest recordings, one song is taken from their unreleased 1977 LP - both tracks were never reissued on any later releases. (T01 indeed was re-recorded and published 37(!) years later, I added it as a bonus).
    Very uninspired cheap front cover, quite unusual amazing back cover though.
    Fine Judas Priest influenced Hard´n Heavy before drifting off into shallow bluesy waters in the 90s… (listenmu2)
    Thanks to Emil for encouraging me to continue my forgotten 'Akita' series, this is #9.

They were on hiatus for some time (1994-1999, 2000-2004) but they are still around, quite active recently.
    For further information check Discogs, Wikipedia (de), SRA.at or Facebook.

RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!...  RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!
    Austria (at) Male
    Rank: RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!... RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!

Topics Solved: 903

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Singles [Hard Rock]