Demos [Progressive Metal] » Clockwork (US) - Weaving Webs of Time [Demo] (1995)
  • http://www.metal-archives.com/images/3/9/1/1/391193.jpg

Artist: Clockwork
    Release: Weaving Webs of Time [Demo] (1995)
    Genre: Progressive Metal
    Bitrate: 320 Kbps
    Hidden Link
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Finally I found the Clockwork demo that I've been searching for a long time!

The demo consists of one song that's 27 minutes long! It's a really good song and I cannot understand why they
    didn't include it on their EP or full length album.

The drummer and guitarists are the same as on the Search EP and full length and one of the guitar players does lead vocals.
    He sounds like he's not trained as a vocalist, but he's passable. Part 2 of the song, Reflections, was released on the
    Dregs of the Internet compilation with a new singer (I do not know his name). Then they changed singer again for the
    Search EP and the same guy, Douglas Gillin, also sang on the full length album "Surface Tension" (1999).

Edit (28th of October 2013): Found an old message from 1996 from drummer Anthony Sciamanna on the old Ytsejam mailing list:
    "For anyone who has "Weaving Webs of Time" by Clockwork you'll notice that we have a new singer on the compilation.
    He did an excellent job, however after the recording session for the compilation the band and the singer had encountered
    difficulties working together. We've since gotten a new singer who will be on our new CD, who we feel is even better than the
    singer on the compilation. For those of you looking for the CD, I'll keep you posted on the release. All of the tracks are recorded
    just not mixed and mastered yet. Be sure to get the compilation disc, besides getting the new version of "Reflections" you also
    get 11 other prog. bands. Just wanted to clear up the singer thing.
    -Anthony Sciamanna
    CLOCKWORK "
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Weaving Webs of Time
    I. Cold Winters Will Bring...
    II. Reflections
    III. Summer's End
    IV. Autumn Twilight
    V. Spring Dawning
    VI. The Ciphers Vision
    VII. ...A New Beginning

Hidden Link:
    Use the "THANKS" button.
    Spam, flooding, meaningless, one word or short non-sense posts (Great, Wow, Thank You, etc) NOT allowed.
    Bringer of Steel
    Sweden (se) Male

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Demos [Progressive Metal]