Singles [Progressive Metal] » Last Crack (US) - P.C.T. (Pointy Cone Titty) [Single] (1990) [Vinyl Rip]
  • http://i.imgur.com/DRAl8Aw.jpg

Artist: Last Crack
    Release: Last Crack
    Genre: Progressive Metal
    Bitrate: 320kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Info: Okay, here is my first ever vinyl rip. I had zero idea what I was doing as I'm not experienced with recording vinyl (I own a couple, but my collection is mainly CDs). If it sucks, I'd like to get some pointers on what I could do to improve it, so I can re-rip it. Anyway, this single can't be found anywhere online for some odd reason, so this will likely be most people's first time hearing these tracks. I also scanned the cover because all of the available scans sucked.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Side A:
    1. P.C.T. (Pointy Cone Titty)
    Side B:
    2. Salty Swabby
    United States (us) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Zach

Topics Solved: 0

For starters these two songs in this single are mediocre compared to other LAST CRACK scorchers delivered in their first two albums!! A very weird choice i believed back then ,when i first heard these on a tape copy and understood why they didn't use them next to their great material they published early in their career!! But living aside the above, the songs are funny and amusing nevertheless, the first -with the great song title- being a funky track, like more metallic LIVING COLOUR, while the flip side being a nice drunk party song! This single is pretty rare so the value is here!! Therefore many thanx again ZACH for pairing the less known LATS CRACK offerings!! CHEERS U LOT!!porosimetal

• 1 likes this
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 1

I agree with the songs not being very strong compared to their 3 albums. I feel like the demo I tracked down was a lot more satisfying to hear after looking everywhere for it. This does have some novelty value, but I wouldn't say it's essential unless you need to have EVERY song they've released. Also, for being so rare, I got this single for less than $10, it was $3 with shipping to be exact. So I feel like I didn't waste too much trying to get this.

• 1 likes this
    United States (us) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Zach

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Singles [Progressive Metal]