Demos [Speed / Thrash] » Death Pact (US-NJ) - The ONLY Demo (1987)
  • http://i.imgur.com/r7SnO.jpg
    Artist: Death Pact
    Release: The ONLY Demo 1987
    Genre: Thrash Metal
    Bitrate: 256 kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    WELL HERE IT IS KIDS......THE DEMO I'VE BEEN MENTIONING LATELY. THE DEATH PACT DEMO. THIS IS MY RAREST OF THE RARE IN MY COLLECTION!!! NOW IT'S YOURS!!! Death Pact was my very, very first band. In high school, the kids that were into metal/rock were playing in bands covering Motley Crue, Ratt, Dokken (nothing wrong with those bands by the way), and that's the heaviest they went. Thrash metal was still very new, and since no one in my school was into that style, I had to look else where. I met the band through a music store where the bassist (Dave ), and guitarist (Rob) worked. Told them what I was looking to do and we exchanged numbers, and soon we were rehearsing. We wrote a few songs and a few weeks later, recorded this demo. It was recorded once again on a Tascam 4-track recorder. JUST TO WARN YOU.....THE QUALITY OF THIS TAPE IS PRETTY BAD. It was mixed poorly, and the original tape has seen better days. So if you can get through this....you have my most sincere apologizes lol!!! Only kidding. I didn't last too long in this band. I ended up being kicked out cause of my lack of experience. The band found another drummer, played around a few months more, then called it a day. This demo never had an official title...so I named it just now. "The ONLY Demo 1987". LOL!!! So there you go. I've aired all my dirty laundry. Death Pact, Demonic Force, Mercenari. Hope you guys like the demos. I sure do. This is how I
    started. The rest is history.

Line Up...L-R
    Rob Smith..guitar, vocals
    Marc Winter...vocals
    Dave Jengo (Revenant)..bass, vocals
    Chris Hawkins (Demonic Force/Mercenari/Midian/Beyond Shadows)..drums
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Devil In The Flesh
    2. Let Sleeping Bones Lie
    3. Unholy Ritual
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male 

Topics Solved: 2

It's a 4 track recording of basic ideas. We were going to record these tunes properly, but I was booted from the band not long after we recorded this demo. The band fell apart a few months later.

• 2 likes this
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male 

Topics Solved: 2

« Return to Demos [Speed / Thrash]