Demos [Speed / Thrash] » Derranged (US-NY) - Demo (1989)
  • Artist: Derranged (US-NY)
    Release: 1989 Demo
    Genre: Thrash Metal
    Bitrate: 256 kbps
    Hidden Link

Info: Antonio Ballatore..bass, Michael Mathisen..drums, Rob Ortel..guitars, Greg Gatti..guitars, Rick Holmberg..vocals

1. Deathwatch
    2. Schizophrenic
    3. Memories Of The Dead
    4. Flower Of Evil
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male 

Topics Solved: 2

Yeah...I had uploaded the demo on the Lockjaw blogspot some years ago, and forgot about the 4th track "Flower Of Evil". Now you can enjoy the entire demo the way it's supposed to be. THRASH!!!!

• 1 likes this
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male 

thrasher wrote:demo 1989 is great. i've played 8x, and i played flower of evil 8x yesterday just so my play counts in itunes would all be even.
    i've enjoyed your bands too, demonic force and mercenari, chris. i've not listened to midian, but next time my brother is up in new jersey working, i'll tell him to look for your cd. he got me a shirt from princeton record exchange. he said they have an awesome used metal section.

i didn't know the above bands, as a teenager. that's why i keep coming back. i love collecting and listening to obscure thrash bands. i still play chemcial waste-life's a bitch demo!
    Yeah...man, the Derranged demo is killer. How I got it is, Midian had played a gig with them back in 1989. I traded demos with the guitarist. Nice guys. Been listening to that demo for years, and it never gets old lol. Cool....glad you liked the Demonic Force/ Mercenari demos. Had good times with both bands. I have Midian CD's if you're interested. Selling them for $10.00. Let me know. Have a good one.
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male 

« Return to Demos [Speed / Thrash]