Demos [Speed / Thrash] » Metalmorphosis (Pol) - Demo (2002)
  • https://www.metal-archives.com/images/7/9/6/4/79640.JPG

Artist: Metalmorphosis
    Release: Demo
    Genre: Technical Thrash Metal
    Bitrate: 128 kbps
    ► Re-uploaded, same properties
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/M ... 2002/79640
    Many THANKS to original uploader James817!!

On 05 Oct 2017 James817 wrote:First demo of polish technical thrash metal band Metalmorphosis.Formed in 1998 and they released this demo in 2002. Good thrash metal in Bay-Area style.'Beyond the line' sounds very Testament-ish for me and all demo has a Bay Area vibe. Also includes 2 live songs recorded live in Ustrzyki - 'Beyond the line' and cover of polish punk classic 'Jabol punk' [ originally by KSU].

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Beyond the Line
    2. State of Siege
    3. Sawmill
    4. Say Goodbye
    5. Beyound The Line (Live in Ustrzyki)
    6. Jabol Punk [KSU Cover] (Live in Ustrzyki)

Last edited by RunningWild on 26 Aug 2019, 12:00, edited 3 times in total.
    Reason: Quote added
    NO Zippyshare, thanx...
    Bringer of Steel
    Italy (it) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Tony

Topics Solved: 211

Hi, where did you find this post? I think it was made by James817 and you took it just like that without any word saying it was his description and his post and his files.Are there any rules with posting files/post by someone's else? Or you can post anything you took from somebody without word and thanks? I think the same is with Vaalkoth's post.Why you don't upload something YOUR'S? Thanks.
    Random avatar
    Poland (pl) Male

Topics Solved: 0

morbidheart79 wrote:Hi, where did you find this post? I think it was made by James817 and you took it just like that without any word saying it was his description and his post and his files.Are there any rules with posting files/post by someone's else? Or you can post anything you took from somebody without word and thanks? I think the same is with Vaalkoth's post.Why you don't upload something YOUR'S? Thanks.

I've just re-uploaded all these demos in the topics with "dead link"... I've noticed just now that original threads have disappeared, so you have to ask to moderators/administrators about this threads modification (idk)
    Every now and then I upload something I own in my MP3 archive, there are many threads opened by me, just search ;)
    One example is THIS: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=28093

• 1 likes this
    NO Zippyshare, thanx...
    Bringer of Steel
    Italy (it) MaleYouTube 

Original post with this demo is deleted and it lloks like you are author of this post originally, but you're not.It's not fair.Read careffuly what I write. I'm not saying you upload something that you don't have in you mp3 archive, Im saying that post WASN't yours and description from this demo is not yours. It's like stealing post from somebody else who is not anymore here.Why is that? Can't you do your own post with your own description? And if you know it was'nt your rip you should thanks to original uploader and author of the post.Stealing posts/links shoud be forbidden.
    Random avatar
    Poland (pl) Male

Dude, you're right, is unfair since I'm not the original submitter on this (and all other stuff originally uploaded by vaalkoth) demo, but seems that YOU haven't understood what I've said... It's NOT my fault! You must ask to mods, not to me, because I have no clue why this is happened, ok?!? So please ask to canadaspaceman, or RunningWild, or Strappado....
    or any other moderator of this forum. I don't know what else to say..........

• 1 likes this
    NO Zippyshare, thanx...
    Bringer of Steel
    Italy (it) MaleYouTube 

HEY,
    it was ME.
    I started deleting the original (DEAD LINK) posts and edit the re-upload with the info..
    Many original uploaders have not been here for over a year (or many years).
    Many other members are too stupid to give points to the re-uploaders, so I am taking care of it.
    Why should the original post with a dead link get points when they don't deserve it ?

• 1 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 330

morbidheart79 wrote:Original post with this demo is deleted and it lloks like you are author of this post originally, but you're not.It's not fair.Read careffuly what I write. I'm not saying you upload something that you don't have in you mp3 archive, Im saying that post WASN't yours and description from this demo is not yours. It's like stealing post from somebody else who is not anymore here.Why is that? Can't you do your own post with your own description? And if you know it was'nt your rip you should thanks to original uploader and author of the post.Stealing posts/links shoud be forbidden.

and why do you care?
    try following the example set by OldNecromancer
    Let us see you try uploading more instead of complaining.

• 1 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 330

Well, It's something that I really don't understand.If it was somebody's else post [even if he/she is not a member anymore here] why not to give him/her just a few word credit and that's all.I hope you guys understand that.Thanks.
    Random avatar
    Poland (pl) Male

« Return to Demos [Speed / Thrash]