Demos [Speed / Thrash] » [DEAD LINK] Stukas (Sgp) - Hidup Sesudah Mati [Demo #1] (1988) / Hikayat Sadum [Demo #4] (1990)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK EXISTING REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

https://i.imgur.com/4geS67j.png

Artist: Stukas
    Release: Hidup Sesudah Mati + Hikayat Sadum
    Genre: black/thrash/speed
    Bitrate: 320 kbps for both
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Excellent Venom-inspired thrash/speed/black metal from Singapore with influences of Kreator, Destruction, Slayer, Dark Angel, & Bathory, plus blazes of Terrorizer & Wehrmacht-like speed. Vocals alot like Assassin, Exumer & Darkness (all German bands). Highly recommended. This is the 1st and 4th demos.

My 4th demo has 3 songs, with no title for the 3rd song, and Metal Archives lists only the 1st 2 songs. I know my tapetrader provided the label "a/k/a/ Alchemist", which was the band-name they were going to change the band name to in 1990, but they split up instead. But maybe they did record this 3 song demo as Alchemist and that's what this is? I am not 100% certain. If you can understand English lyrics, then it indeed is Alchemist, because they were going to start singing in English under the name Alchemist. If the lyrics are Singaporean (or whatever they speak), then this is the 4th and final demo with a 3rd unknown song.

The 1st demo had 2 different covers
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Hidup Sesudah Mati" 1988 demo#1
    1. Syaitan Durjana
    2. Perang
    3. Bertemu & Berpisah
    4. Qiamat
    5. Pembarisan Maut
    6. Kedamaian

"Hikayat Sadum" 1990 demo#4 [b] OR MAYBE Alchemist (sing) - 1990 demo (ex-Stukas)[/b]
    1. Adam & Hawa
    2. Hikayat Sadum
    3. (unknown title)
    Banned
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Mikael Vaalkoth

Topics Solved: 6

« Return to Demos [Speed / Thrash]