Demos [Speed / Thrash] » [DEAD LINK] Modifidious (US-IA) - Submitting to Detriment [Demo] (1993) / Drown [Demo] (1993)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS.
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

SEARCH REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

http://i.imgur.com/Mp9oMLI.jpg

Artist: Modifidious
    Release: Demos 1993
    Genre: Thrash / Groove Metal
    Bitrate: 192kbps
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    These are the first two demos of Modifidious. This band was founded by ex-Slipknot drummer Joey Jordison.

Band Bio

Band started by Joey Jordison. The reason for creating Modifidious is that during the time, Joey had been supporting death and thrash acts in the area and booking shows for such acts like Obituary, Unleashed, Cannibal Corpse and many others in Iowa being there were hardly any local acts. While he was at it, he thought that he might as well have one of the only metal bands in the area and play along-side with these bands.

The band broke up in 1995 due to Ryan having a disagreement with the rest of the band on the musical direction of the band, which was heading towards nu-metal.

Modifidious had the dubious distinction of being labelled "Monkey Fungus Dick" and other "humorous" nicknames by visiting musicians; however, Jordison (who had invented the name as a meaningless nonsense word) saw the funny side. The highest point in Modifidious' career was a Des Moines support slot with Type O Negative in 1995. To this day, however, several different spellings exist for the name - Motifidious, Modividious, Modifidiouse and so on. It's indicative of Joey's somewhat skewed sense of humour that one of his early bands was labelled with a word that no one could spell.

Last Known Lineup
    Josh Brainard - Vocals, Guitar
    Craig Jones - Guitar
    Ryan Roskam - Bass
    Joey Jordison - Drums

Past Members
    Jay - Guitar
    Bruce Swink - Guitar
    Tim Cory - Vocals, Guitar
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://i.imgur.com/EKbUxuM.jpg
    Submitting to Detriment, Demo 1993