Demos [Speed / Thrash] » [DEAD LINK] Domestic Crisis (US) - DC-10 [Demo] (1989)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK EXISTING REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/theshadowofdeath/dcSkull.gif

Artist: Domestic Crisis
    Release: DC-10 (Demo 1989)
    Genre: Thrash/Hardcore Crossover
    Bitrate: 192 kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Awesome and obscure LAST of SIX demos from Parma Punk-Thrashers DOMESTIC CRISIS. This was the crossover project (operating simultaneously) of DECIMATION/SOULLESS/BLOODSICK vocalist, friend of mine and all around awesome guy JIM LIPUCCI.

Jim - Vox (Decimation, Soulless, etc)
    Dan - Guitar (Decimation)
    Sam - Guitar (Minch)
    Ty - Bass
    Spot - Drums

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Right To Kill
    2. The Death Racket
    3. Soul For Sale
    4. Conforming To Nonconformity
    5. Were All On (Drugs)
    6. (Fly The) Friendly Skies
    7. Domestic Hell
    8. Positive
    9. Free?
    10. Power Struggles/Pick Up The Peices
    11. Outro
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 4

Im contemplating typing out the lyrics to this. It would just take a while, but what do you guys think? Worth the time?
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

Sixkiller wrote:Good stuff. Completely new to me. Any chance you have pre-Decimation demos by Violence?

Literally no member of the band has the Violence tape. Jim L didnt even know the track list! Theres one person I who has the stuff (or so Im told) and Ill be damned it they get found by anyone before me!!! LOL. Armed To The Teeth is basically a Violence demo, its got the 4 member lineup and Jeff Charest on guitar/vox. Ive heard all the material on it from a from a Violence/Purgatory show from the weekend after Dave Holocaust was stabbed to death "This next ones dedicated to scumbag motherfucker who took Daves life...its called CONDEMNED!" that none of them had either, so I gave them the band and the Live @ Flash's VHS rip (Decimation concert video) and Lipucci rewarded me with "The Forgotten Race" 10 song basement rehearsal named after the sick song that is the only track from the rehearsal stolen from me and distributed. Of course everyone has heard the live stuff because.... Soulseek theives. Known Violence songs include... (aside from Armed To The Teeth Tracks)
    Death From The Skies
    Condemned
    Militia Of War
    Carnivore
    Insanity The Axe
    Silenced In Time

I moved the song The Forgotten Race (one of 2 cuts of it in the rehearsal) it into a folder with my Live at Flash's 8-17-90 1990 (w/Razor, Terror and Corpsegrinder, Sacrifice's infamous "almost show" when they got stuck at the canadian border and couldnt make it) VHS rip (audio) so I could burn the folder for a friend and now theyr circulating as a bootleg together with The Forgotten race labeled "Decimation - Live In Cleveland 1990" - The Forgotten Race (Basement Rehearsal).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Uy8JEuyx8

EDIT------------------------------------------------------

Removed my angry bullshit, hopefully you all understand why this shit means so much to me.

BloodOfChrist wrote:
    Sixkiller wrote:Good stuff. Completely new to me. Any chance you have pre-Decimation demos by Violence?

Literally no member of the band has the Violence tape. Jim L didnt even know the track list! Theres one person I who has the stuff (or so Im told) and Ill be damned it they get found by anyone before me!!! LOL. Armed To The Teeth is basically a Violence demo, its got the 4 member lineup and Jeff Charest on guitar/vox. Ive heard all the material on it from a from a Violence/Purgatory show from the weekend after Dave Holocaust was stabbed to death "This next ones dedicated to scumbag motherfucker who took Daves life...its called CONDEMNED!" that none of them had either, so I gave them the band and the Live @ Flash's VHS rip (Decimation concert video) and Lipucci rewarded me with "The Forgotten Race" 10 song basement rehearsal named after the sick song that is the only track from the rehearsal stolen from me and distributed. Of course everyone has heard the live stuff because.... Soulseek theives. Known Violence songs include... (aside from Armed To The Teeth Tracks)
    Death From The Skies
    Condemned
    Militia Of War
    Carnivore
    Insanity The Axe
    Silenced In Time

I moved the song The Forgotten Race (one of 2 cuts of it in the rehearsal) it into a folder with my Live at Flash's 8-17-90 1990 (w/Razor, Terror and Corpsegrinder, Sacrifice's infamous "almost show" when they got stuck at the canadian border and couldnt make it) VHS rip (audio) so I could burn the folder for a friend and now theyr circulating as a bootleg together with The Forgotten race labeled "Decimation - Live In Cleveland 1990" - The Forgotten Race (Basement Rehearsal).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Uy8JEuyx8

If I could slowly push by boots down on Strads neck id relish every sweet moment until that sociopathic peice of worthless excrement is ripped screaming into the cold embrace of death. Please excuse me while I listen to the basement rehearsal and dedicate a song to Strad. Hes appropriate company among people CONDEMNED has been dedicated too in the past. He murdered the chances for 10+ Cleveland Metal bands to release CDs and have them sell well outside of die hard fans like....ever, without having to go above and beyond and likely find recordings not known to exist currently to make it worth it. YOU CAN NEVER TAKE MY PRIDE YOU FUCKIN LITTLE PUSSY.

He wont even respond. He never does.

Sorry, im gonna drop this on the forum now, I wont talk about it again. But I JUST found out they got like my entire top items trade list. Every single item on there has an amazing story of the tracking, the hunt, and the glorious victory of finding something never heard by the masses and making lots of great and talented friends along the way. Now all those stories never had the chance to get out, but people trade the spoils of my lifes work to each other as if they have any idea of the facts of the bands and recordings.

So im done bringing this up. But hes gonna regret that shit one day. For now, hes BLACKLISTED in the Cleveland Metal community and I will make sure to sing his condemnation from Auburn Records to WRUW, all the way to the deepest pits of the underground. Bands he stole from me that he doesnt even know the names of will hate him.

that's funny.......
    Ive been trading demos and live tapes for longer than you've been alive...
    Demos and promos were put put out to get people to hear and get interested in the band. If you think a shitty tape copy or mp3 rip will keep a band from selling a remastered repackaged cd.. then I guess the fans aren't that interested in the band in the first place.
    If I posted something a band wants removed , Ill remove it.

and don't threaten me you weasel (I've seen your Facebook page) - you're foot would end up your ass before it was on my throat
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male
    Name: John

Topics Solved: 232

Ive spoken to Strad and my anger was misplaced, although everything that happened was fucked up he wasnt involved in the way I thought he was. It looked like a lot different of a situation then it in fact was. Regardless, Im gonna clean up my angry posts, or at least take out the shit where i was irrationally fumingly furious (i just found a bunch of shit i ripped that i never thought got out and was just looking to take it out on the one i thought tried to intentionally fuck me over first (he didnt, i was in the wrong, not about what was done but about who it was who did it).

I also wanna say I added my facebook page to my profile here for all to see, and posted pics of myself on here, i have nothing to hide. My life from the time of my bad car wreck (CORROSEUM members may remember this) may be pretty fucked and seem crazy to some, some of you know more of this then others, but I believe in full disclosure as long as its a safe place and I have no problem with you guys adding me on FB, and becoming part of my new life, clean, sober, fully dedicated to my woman, my family and my lifelong passion HEAVY FUCKING METAL.

I know I was blowing up and you were defending youself, getting offended in my position would be stupid as fuck. Im willing to drop all the drama, I was in the wrong. Id like to move the subject back to the metal, from the looks of your messages to me you are as well, so let this be the end of this until I find who im looking for.

To everyone:
    Add me!
    http://facebook.com/kennyjockel

« Return to Demos [Speed / Thrash]