Demos [Speed / Thrash] » Sacrilegio (Col) - Rehearsal [Demo] (1987)
  • http://www.metal-archives.com/images/3/5/4/0/3540293462_logo.jpg

Artist: Sacrilegio
    Release: 1987, Rehearsal
    Genre: Thrash/Death/Black (Ultra Metal)
    Bitrate: 128kbps
    new link in comment section below
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Info: http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Sac ... 540293462#
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tracklist:
    1. Podredumbre
    2. Inmundicia
    3. Guerrero Infernal
    4. Instrumental
    Colombia (co) Male
    Name: Samuel

Topics Solved: 2

Aya wrote:
    BelphegorPepe wrote:
    Aya wrote:Existe un live de esta banda, muy raro por cierto.

Seguramente te refieres al Metal Medallo Live de 1988 con Agressor, Maleficio, Ekrion, Nekromantie y Glöster Gladiattor; si no es asi, ¿podrías compartirlo?

No, ese Comp. Medallo fue muy conocido en una época. Yo tenia otro, donde se escucha todo el ambiente del concierto y todo, del 87 si mal no recuerdo. (NFT)

These songs are the same that appear in Metal Medallo compilation. It can be said then that Medallo Metal is actually a rehearsal compilation? And this stuff was also shared on the internet under the name "Unreleased Demo".
    I had another version (probably recorded in studio) of "Podredumbre", which apparently was distributed with some number of Hell 'Zine (issue #2, I think). There is also a recording of the same song for the Rodrigo D No Futuro compilation (perhaps the same one I had, but not sure), only it wasn't released on the original LP version. Does anyone have this 'outtake' version from Rodrigo D No Futuro (the one that was posted on youtube is the same from rehearsal posted here) and could share it here?

Topics Solved: 6

NEW LINK | Hidden Link

• 5 likes this
    Bringer of Steel
    Russia (ru) Male 
    Name: Kirill

Topics Solved: 3

« Return to Demos [Speed / Thrash]