Demos [Speed / Thrash] » Desacrator (US) - 111MZD [Demo] (1988)
  • http://i.imgur.com/4DL7LI0.jpg

Artist: Desacrator
    Release: 111MZD, Demo 1988
    Genre: Thrash Metal
    Bitrate: 192kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Desacrator was a band from the Kalamazoo, Michigan area. After a few months as a cover band called Fair Warning (after the Van Halen album), the band changed its name to Desacrator and began playing technical thrash metal heavily influenced by Metallica. The band recorded a sole demo in 1988 but guitarist Dan Roe subsequently left the band over creative differences during rehearsals. Roe moved to Los Angeles and had a brief stint with thrash act Evildead before going on to college.

The remaining members soldiered on, becoming noted avant-garde act Thought Industry.

Thought Industry demo can be found here.

Brent Oberlin - Vocals, Bass
    Dan Roe - Guitars
    Christopher Simmonds - Guitars
    Dustin Donaldson - Drums
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Wishing Well
    2. Ecocide
    3. Malice Rancor
    4. The Lonely and the Damned
    5. Electronic Apparition
    6. Genesis by Revelation
    7. Malevolent Winds
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Frank Makue

Topics Solved: 17

Hello, all.. Happened across this link while searching for pictures for my Thought Industry collection... Thought I'd drop this link ,with the entire Descrator demo:

http://www.leonstemple.com/desecrator.html

On that site, you'll also find plenty of other bands from the Kalamazoo, Michigan area .. though most aren't anything like the Descrator or Thought Industry style.

• 2 likes this
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Eric

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Demos [Speed / Thrash]