Demos [Speed / Thrash] » Chemikill (US-MD) - Impending Doom [Demo] (1989) / Consumed By Hate [Demo] (1990) / Of Mind And Body [Demo] (1992)
  • https://i.imgur.com/Rv7xrBB.png

Artist: Chemikill
    Release: Demos 1989-92
    Genre: Thrash Metal
    Bitrate: 192 kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    All demo recordings of this great band in one archive file
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Impending Doom (1989 Demo)
    1. Contamination
    2. No Time Left To Die
    3. Relentless Horror
    4. Brutally Slaughtered

Consumed By Hate (1990 Demo)
    1. Death Watch
    2. Morbid Reactions
    3. Consumed By Hate

Of Mind And Body (1992 Demo)
    1. Circle Of Fear
    2. Of Mind And Body
    3. Kill My Confusion
    4. A Life Within A Life
    Bringer of Steel
    Ukraine (ua) Male
    Name: Oleg

Topics Solved: 2

Can someone repost these? Or just confirm the track sizes? I want to see if theyre my rips or not. If they are the ones I traded to SonicBludgeon back in the day "No Time Left To Die" will be split in half and labeled "No Time Left To Die" and "Relentless Horror"..... and "Relentless Horror"/"Brutally Slaughtered" will be BOTH on the "Brutally Slaughtered" track.

I ripped it at age 16 and on my first ever listen, so I didnt know the songs. After a few listens I re-ripped it but forgot to update my external HD that I used for my Soulseek buddy-shares.

If someone who got this can look at the track sizes of IMPENDING DOOM DEMO 1989, if they match these then this entire rar is my entire Chemikill folder Circa 2008-9 (im pretty sure it is).

TRACK SIZES/LENGTHS OF OLD MY RIPS (128 kbps)
    Contamination 290.9 KB (only correctly cut track) - 18 seconds
    No Time Left To Die 3.2 MB - 3:19
    Relentless Horror 4.3 MB - 4:30
    Brutally Slaughtered 9.2 MB - 9:37

I can post the correctly cut and better quality copy of Impending Doom demo. I only own Consumed By Hate demo but I got both from a friend so I could rip both and mail Impending Doom back and keep Consumed. I dont remember who ripped Of Mind And Body (i think it was ex-soulseek user/lockjaw contributor Minge Eater, not 100% sure altho he did make many great rips and he did Nemesys - The Violence Room so its likely he did that too).

TRACK SIZES OF MY GOOD RIPS (kept to myself.... it could still be these though i have no idea the full extent of how much got taken from me)
    **these are bigger due to being 256, youll also see the proportions of the songs are drastically different, these are correctly cut)
    Contamination 577.8 KB
    No Time Left To Die 15.1 MB
    Relentless Horror 10.4 MB
    Brutally Slaughtered 8.1 MB
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 4

BloodOfChrist wrote:Can someone repost these? Or just confirm the track sizes? I want to see if theyre my rips or not. If they are the ones I traded to SonicBludgeon back in the day "No Time Left To Die" will be split in half and labeled "No Time Left To Die" and "Relentless Horror"..... and "Relentless Horror"/"Brutally Slaughtered" will be BOTH on the "Brutally Slaughtered" track.

I ripped it at age 16 and on my first ever listen, so I didnt know the songs. After a few listens I re-ripped it but forgot to update my external HD that I used for my Soulseek buddy-shares.

If someone who got this can look at the track sizes of IMPENDING DOOM DEMO 1989, if they match these then this entire rar is my entire Chemikill folder Circa 2008-9 (im pretty sure it is).

I can post the correctly cut and better quality copy of Impending Doom demo. I only own Consumed By Hate demo but I got both from a friend so I could rip both and mail Impending Doom back and keep Consumed. I dont remember who ripped Of Mind And Body (i think it was ex-soulseek user/lockjaw contributor Minge Eater, not 100% sure altho he did make many great rips and he did Nemesys - The Violence Room so its likely he did that too).

TRACK SIZES OF MY GOOD RIPS (kept to myself.... it could still be these though i have no idea the full extent of how much got taken from me)
    **these are bigger due to being 256, youll also see the proportions of the songs are drastically different, these are correctly cut)
    Contamination 577.8 KB

I'm not sure, but the version I have is that time (2007-2009 - I really don't remember the correct date). I'll check in my 'old' CD-Rs. Please give me a few days...

Topics Solved: 6

Witchking wrote:
    BloodOfChrist wrote:Can someone repost these? Or just confirm the track sizes? I want to see if theyre my rips or not. If they are the ones I traded to SonicBludgeon back in the day "No Time Left To Die" will be split in half and labeled "No Time Left To Die" and "Relentless Horror"..... and "Relentless Horror"/"Brutally Slaughtered" will be BOTH on the "Brutally Slaughtered" track.

Contamination 577.8 KB

I'm not sure, but the version I have is that time (2007-2009 - I really don't remember the correct date). I'll check in my 'old' CD-Rs. Please give me a few days...

Very cool, thank you! If it is then I'll post the higher-bitrate, properly split copies.
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 4

Consumed By Hate (1990 Demo) (canadaspaceman)

viewtopic.php?f=179&t=24115

Impending Doom (1989 Demo) 320 kbps

Hidden Link

Of Mind And Body (1992 Demo) 320 kbps

Hidden Link

• 9 likes this
    For some warmth from someone ...
    Bringer of Steel
    Peru (pe) Male 
    Name: John

Topics Solved: 47

« Return to Demos [Speed / Thrash]