Albums [Speed / Thrash] » Extrem (Aut) - Voluntary Enslavement (1990)
  • https://i.imgur.com/VTXPhur.png

Artist: Extrem
    Release: Voluntary Enslavement
    Genre: Thrash / Hardcore
    Bitrate: 192 Kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Info https://www.discogs.com/Extrem-Voluntar ... e/14402916

Deleted on M.A.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Side A
    1 Hoping In Vain
    2 Terror Strikes Again
    3 Voluntary Enslavement
    4 Till It Gets Not Further
    5 Misuse Of Innocence
    Side B
    6 The Other Face Of Care
    7 Too Late To Regret
    8 Why Them
    9 Whats The Difference
    10 Subconscious Condemnation
    Canada (ca) Male   YouTube 
    Name: MARIEHENNE HICELL

Topics Solved: 5

MICRONTHEMACHINE, I believe you're uploading these into mega wrong. Whenever I open your mega download windows it shows all the songs individually. Even when I choose to download it as a zip file, when you extract your zip files there are always errors and you have to go back and individually download every song one at a time. Only your mega downloads do this. Nobody elses do. Because everyone else has just a drop down mega window with just one choice, not all the individual files. It makes downloading your shares very time consuming.
    Anyone else notice this same issue?
    Name: Rich

Topics Solved: 1

The thing is, I NEED HELP, because I AM WORKING TOO MUCH, for upload more than 3.000 demos, AND I DON´T KNOW HOW TO USE IN THE PROPERLY FORM, THE MEGA ACCOUNT

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

Very Sorry, for all the users , for all I did bad, but really, I don´t understand yet how to use, my willpower is to share All i Have... Sorry, really

• 2 likes this

poserkiller wrote:MICRONTHEMACHINE, I believe you're uploading these into mega wrong. Whenever I open your mega download windows it shows all the songs individually. Even when I choose to download it as a zip file, when you extract your zip files there are always errors and you have to go back and individually download every song one at a time. Only your mega downloads do this. Nobody elses do. Because everyone else has just a drop down mega window with just one choice, not all the individual files. It makes downloading your shares very time consuming.
    Anyone else notice this same issue?

MICRONTHEMACHINE wrote:The thing is, I NEED HELP, because I AM WORKING TOO MUCH, for upload more than 3.000 demos, AND I DON´T KNOW HOW TO USE IN THE PROPERLY FORM, THE MEGA ACCOUNT

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

Very Sorry, for all the users , for all I did bad, but really, I don´t understand yet how to use, my willpower is to share All i Have... Sorry, really

i have zero problems with her downloads. and other members also have done the same thing, with individual files shown in MEGA.
    I never get errors from them either, so maybe check your ISP connection if it is being disrupted.

Open a free MEGA account,
    and just click to copy to your account, or download Megasync /Mega desktop App to download direct to your computer, or add the MEGA extension to your Firefox browser.

and poserkiller, as far as 'time consuming', you are getting music for FREE, that somebody spent much more time ripping and uploading than you are downloading.

• 2 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 328

I wasn't trying to be a dick about it. I thought maybe it was just an issue with her downloads is all. I never see it from any other users. I was just bringing it to her attention, not complaining. Sheesh. But I will try your recommendation canadaspaceman.

• 2 likes this
    Name: Rich

Topics Solved: 1

For the USE, gentlemen, is "HIS" uploads, I´m Mr. Foxeh Marie-Henne Hicell Reyhardt, Nice to meet you all.

• 2 likes this

« Return to Albums [Speed / Thrash]