EPs [Heavy / Power] » Iron Maiden (UK) - Maiden Japan [EP] (1981) [OOP North American Version] [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/vCnAVuh.jpg

Artist: Iron Maiden
    Release: Maiden Japan EP [North America version]
    Genre: NWOBHM
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Iron Maiden's "Maiden Japan" EP. Four of these five songs were, at one time, available as part of The First Ten Years box set, also long out of print. That version omitted "Wrathchild." The EP was recorded at The Aichi Kosei-Nenkin Kaikan in Nagoya, Japan on the 23rd of May in 1981.

This is a vinyl rip of the five song EP as it appeared in the USA & Canada, our awesome Neighbors To The North whom we love! This find was located on line a while back by a friend and this is not my vinyl rip. If you did it, man, I thank you so much!

1. Running Free
    2. Remember Tomorrow
    3. Wrathchild
    4. Killers
    5. Innocent Exile

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to EPs [Heavy / Power]