Record / Song Questions »  [SOLVED] Running Wild - Sinister eyes EP CD on Ebay, wtf?
Well it looks so fishy it must be a bootleg, but I wonder does anyone remember about this one? 'Cause I'm Running Wild fan myself and I remember recalling that indeed this proposed cd release was never published for real, so it must make this one bootleg right? Look at the cd.. crappy "mirrored" logo without much of markings other than logo and EP name there, and no booklets, nothing. Looks like a cd-r to me.. and even the cd-case has nothing on it.. it looks like one of those smaller.. well flatter cd-cases.

But this one made me laugh:
"THE CD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED IN 1992 BUT NEVER GOT PUBLISHED

SO MAKE THIS CD VERY RARE AND HARD TO FIND!!!"

So is the guy basically saying that "this one was never released officially (thus doesn't exist at all) so it makes this one rare and hard to find, no shit? but then how're you selling it? (hehe)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RUNNING-WILD-SINISTER-EYES-MEGA-RARE-IMPOSSIBLE-TO-GET-HELLOWEEN-GAMMA-RAY-/300724602519?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item4604954697#ht_714wt_1396

Edit: lets add this one to the mix as it's about Running Wild anyway - Metal Til' Death Live 83, bootleg?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Running-Wild-Metal-til-death-Live-1983-LP-Blackn-blue-vinyl-NEW-NEVER-USED-/120876322633?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c24ca4f49#ht_500wt_1180
"new never used" leaves a space for suspicion about a bootleg since the LP would have to be very old if it was original.. even if it was original bootleg from around '83 it could be cool but if recently released then it's not worth anyones time.
Name: Tane Norther

Topics Solved: 0

This Looks a Bit Fishy, This Could Be Just a Cash in Thing Couse This is Little Bit Odd,

I Suggest You Dig Up Information About This One Couse There is No Way This is Legit

http://i.imgur.com/oQTbd.png
Bringer of Steel
United States (us) MaleYouTube 
Name: Ben Smith

Topics Solved: 16

Yeah I think that the Sinister eyes EP CD is obvious fake.. looks like a bad joke.. it even has 2 bids. wow.

About the Metal Til Death LP I'm not sure... if it was very old bootleg, it could be worth something but the "new never used" really makes me think it's a new bootleg.
Name: Tane Norther

Topics Solved: 0

I can confirm you that both are BOOTLEGS FOR SURE !!! the Sinister Eyes EP has never been released. the reason why is that Rock'n'Rolf was in conflict with Axel MORGAN in the meantime and "skulldozer" was a composition made by Axel Morgan.
this conflict was so strong then It turned into the separation of the rest of band from Rolf. then the 3 ex-members (Axel, Stefan SCHWARZMANN and Jens BECKER) formed X-WILD and Axel used the riffs from "skulldozer" to compose "Skybolter" on the 1st X-WILD Album.

About the "Metal'til Death" Live LP, IT IS a RECENT BOOTLEG, probably a Brazilian Pressing (Brazil has recently done Bootlegs LP from for Example TARANTULA III (Portugal) or the Greek Mega Rare LP MENTAL POWERS "Fantasy" 1987). I Have this Bootleg on tape for about 15 years AND IT NEVER HAVE BEEN RELEASED ON VINYL, NEVER ! The only "official" Live Bootleg on Vinyl that existed since the end of the 80's / beginning of the 90's is the well-known "Black Demons on Stage" Live 1985. Even this LP was several times repressed, on black, clear, red, white and Splattered colored vinyl ...
Bringer of Steel
Switzerland (ch) Male

Topics Solved: 2

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Record / Song Questions