Record Questions » Satan - Early Rituals (the upcoming demo collection) which vers. You'd get?
  • Satan - Early Rituals was just released (Sep 25th) by Listenable Records containing early demos that have been remastered:
    The Guardian Demo (1981), Into The Fire (1982) and Dirt Demo ’86 (1986)

I'm here trying to draw the line between what type of releases I want and in which format (CD vs. vinyl), 'cause I've lot more stock on CDs and I'm trying to take certain vision of my vinyl side that started more recently. :)

Thus I thought to ask you fellow metalheads, which version of this you're going to or would get and why?

Do you see any point or benefit of getting an LP release of early demos compilation versus CD?

I find CD releases rather appealing when it comes to compilations and vinyls appealing when it comes to single albums.

How do you see the appeal of such release and it's different formats?

Any point of getting such a demo compilation release on vinyl record purely based by better sound, perhaps?
    Name: Tane Norther

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Record Questions