Record Questions »  [SOLVED] Question About The Heavy Metal Heroes Compilations
Hi, I was wondering who on here owns both volumes of these UK comps. I'm a radio DJ and was wondering offhand if I wouldn't be able to play any of these songs on the air. Is there any swears or things I'd have to edit out? I don't see lyrics for any of the songs online.....Thanks for your help and stay metal!! (beerm)
Banned
United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 0

apart from the witchfinder general "free country" track that speaks about drugs and the fun of taking them (!!!), the rest of the songs are ok I could say....
Mik
Bringer of Steel
Name: Mik

Topics Solved: 7

I borrowed them from a friend and recorded them. They are posted here in lossless. I don't remember any profanity in the music. It's true that there are drug references in the Witchfinder General track. There are also some sexual references in Dragster's "Do It."
United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 14

Thanks, guys!! This is really helpful, and now I know which tracks I can't use on the air :) You are awesome!!! (vking1)
Banned
United States (us) Male

Just heard in the song from Metal Mirror on Vol. 1 called Hard Life, they said son of a bitch and some word was beeped out right before that. Never heard a song get beeped out on an older album before.....
Banned
United States (us) Male

« Return to Record Questions