Record Questions » Who was the model on Torch (Swe) - Electrikiss (1984) ?
I know I seen a blogspot or website where somebody tries to find the names and track down the chicks who were in famous rock / metal music videos, like for example ZZ Top's "Legs", and stuff like that..

BUT...

Is there a resource / website that lists the women (models) that have been on the covers of famous heavy metal records ?

Always wondered for example who the Swedish woman with dirty blonde hair was on TORCH's album cover.
Was she hired, or was a friend of the band / record label ? A band member's girlfriend or relative ?

http://i.imgur.com/5iHJX.png
album is here - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4092
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

She's my sister ... (hehe)

• 1 likes this
Bringer of Steel
Switzerland (ch) Male

Topics Solved: 2

I should have searched a little more, as I found the aswer , sort of. Just her first name.
Mia.
Mia who ???

http://torchrocknroll.com/thestory.html

We were actually very close to having a guest appearance by Mötley Crüe on the album. They were in Stockholm to play “Monsters of Rock”. After lots of beers at a party, Nikki Sixx promised that they would show up. Unfortunately that never happened. Maybe the fact that Dan bit Tommy Lee in the balls discouraged them. This time around we didn’t trust the record company with the album cover, so we designed it ourselves. A hot babe and an electric chair seemed logical for an album called “Electrikiss”. The model’s name was Mia, and she was stunning. We can only imagine her surprise when she met us - five guys with leather pants and a homemade electric chair (Dan built it).
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

canadaspaceman wrote:I should have searched a little more, as I found the aswer , sort of. Just her first name.
Mia.
Mia who ???

http://torchrocknroll.com/thestory.html

We were actually very close to having a guest appearance by Mötley Crüe on the album. They were in Stockholm to play “Monsters of Rock”. After lots of beers at a party, Nikki Sixx promised that they would show up. Unfortunately that never happened. Maybe the fact that Dan bit Tommy Lee in the balls discouraged them. This time around we didn’t trust the record company with the album cover, so we designed it ourselves. A hot babe and an electric chair seemed logical for an album called “Electrikiss”. The model’s name was Mia, and she was stunning. We can only imagine her surprise when she met us - five guys with leather pants and a homemade electric chair (Dan built it).

did you check the special thanks?
if her name is Mia, there's someone called Råpuman Mia there. But when I typed it on google, nothing came up so.. such a mysterious woman.

"Special thanks to:
Tom Patch,
Sanji Tandan,
Tomas Sunmo,
Shaggy,
all at Pozzo & Ekvall,
Råpuman Mia,
Johan Säfström,
Bibbe & Morell.

• 2 likes this
Name: Ash

Topics Solved: 10