Record Questions » Wanting to identify a particular song
Hi - hopefully somebody can help? I dubbed a song from the radio onto a cassette tape back in the mid 1990s I guess. I just dug the tape out, and played that song but am finding it impossible to identify it. It begins with what I am pretty sure is a bunch of spoken dialogue by Richard Burton, definitely from the book 1984, part of it is "we do not destroy the heretic because he resists, as long as he resists we make him one of ourselves....we make his brain perfect before we blow it out". Then launches into the song, but I can't make out any lyrics (the voice is vaguely similar to the Six Feet Under singer, but fairly sure it is not that group). If this, admittedly not great, description rings any bells with anyone and they know what this song is, that would be appreciated. Many thanks...Peter
Random avatar
Australia (au) Male
Name: Peter Sansom

Topics Solved: 0

upload the song.
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 330

Thanks, but it's on an old cassette tape and I don't have a clue how to convert from there to a format where I could upload to this discussion board. I did hold my mobile phone up to the speaker and "voice" record it, then bluetoothed to my PC, but could not find any way to open that and listen to it from there. Appreciate you getting back to me though, thanks....
Random avatar
Australia (au) Male

Sorry no idea what band it is.. but have you checked Skinless? they had a lot of this kind of intros.
Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1422

Hey, as you suggested I checked out Skinless but not them. Thanks anyway, appreciated....
Random avatar
Australia (au) Male

« Return to Record Questions