Other »  [SOLVED] What is the name of this song?
Okay, first, I feel like an idiot for asking this. But now I've had this song as an .mp3 since about 2005. I think that I at some point must have misplaced it when moving files (I remember finding it in a Witchfinder General folder some years ago thinking "What the heck is this?"), and now I no longer can figure out where it originally came from.

The singer sounds a bit like Geddy Lee from Rush. But it definitely isn't Rush, or I would have known ages ago (bored)

Web searches on parts of the lyrics have yielded nothing, so it must be obscure enough to not have lyrics anywhere (which leaves out the majority of all music... but anyway).

Come on, you're my last hope, help me out with this so I can finally get some sleep (cheers2)
Sweden (se) Male

Topics Solved: 1

Band is Goldsmith. Song is Music Man, B side of their single Life is Killing Me

• 1 likes this
Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 65

akira wrote:Band is Goldsmith. Song is Music Man, B side of their single Life is Killing Me

Thanks a lot sir, you've been incredibly helpful. (:D)

Yes, the only Goldsmith release I have is their 1982 demo with a different vocalist so then at least it's not THAT embarassing that I didn't know. Missing such a great 7'' in the first place, on the other hand...

It's funny how the first comment on the Youtube video of "Music Man" states that it sounds a lot like "a young Zeeb Parkes" considering I found the file together with Witchfinder General songs...
Sweden (se) Male

Topics Solved: 1

« Return to Other