Band Questions » Help me identify this midi song
https://www.mediafire.com/file/duyfjb7b1aeqgko/zhiznymoja....mp3/file

Well, back in 2006 I was browsing with my mobile through the internet to download some midi songs from bands like blind guardian, helloween and other power metal stuff, I remember searching for sites and when i found some songs I wanted for ringtone, I started to download them. When I searched my mobile I realized that accidentally I had download this midi file with the name "zhiznymoja...". Since then I was searching to identify this song and the band with no results. Sounds like Rough Silk but it has a russian name. The only bad thing that I'm thinking is that maybe someone created it and it's not a song that released by any band. I will be more than greatful if someone can identify it, it's been so many years waiting for it.

Cheers, Dim !
Greece (gr) Male YouTube 
Name: Dim

Topics Solved: 1

In the Cyrillic alphabet, "zhiznymoja" is probably Жизнь моя, meaning "my life". There are a lot of results for that title, but maybe you can find it.
New Zealand (nz) Male YouTube  
Name: Paul

Topics Solved: 4

Thanx for the answer ! I searched all over the internet especially metal archives for the title in english and in russian but no results...
Greece (gr) Male YouTube 
Name: Dim

Topics Solved: 1

« Return to Band Questions