Band Questions »  [SOLVED] Do you know Krucible?
I just played some of my old records and it was time to listen to Z-Lot-Z. Great band which sadly disbanded.
Then I saw on Internet (of course) that some members reunited and formed a new band called Krucible.
I have no information except this link https://www.last.fm/music/Krucible/+wiki

Does anyone know whether Krucible has released any album/demo?

Thanks in advance (bow)
Fiji (fj) Male
Name: pilufo

Topics Solved: 3

Van Eric Turner (Z-lot-Z drummer) wasn't involved with Krucible but I asked him this morning and he said that version of the band eventually became another band named Masqued. Masqued members include guitarist Eric Halpern (ex Leatherwolf/Helstar/Z-Lot-Z), bassist/vocalist Shane DuBose (ex-Cea Serin/Outworld/Stride/Z-Lot-Z), and keyboardist/vocalist Adam Rawlings. He didn't have any info on what was recorded or released by the Krucible version of the band. A quick Google search pulled up this DVD featuring two songs by Krucible that might interest you.

lucidloungestudios.com/buy-progpower-usa-dvd/#!/ProgPower-USA-VIII-DVD-2007-GREEN/p/18052700/category=0

You can hear some Masqued tracks on their Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/masquedmetal/

• 1 likes this

My blog: Texas Metal Powerhouse
Bringer of Steel
United States (us) Male 

Topics Solved: 5

Thank you Phylo!

I will try to get that DVD....
I also didn't know Masqued... worth a check now

long live to HM \m/
Fiji (fj) Male
Name: pilufo

Topics Solved: 3