Band Questions » anY info or material of OXIZOR (CHL)?
www.metal-archives.com/bands/Oxizor/3540330016

DOES ANY ONE HERE IN THIS FORUM GOT MATERIAL FROM THIS RARE BAND OF CHILE? CHEERS, AND THANKS FOR THE SPACE!
Chile (cl) Male

Topics Solved: 0

there was a time, some years ago, when Marco Cusato, the producer of the demo and involved in Warpath and Rust, which could help you somehow.
Unfortunately it seems that website is down now. But in any case it was very unpleasant to deal with him. At least, that was my experience

• 1 likes this
Random avatar
Italy (it) Male 
Name: Filippo

Topics Solved: 4

Top priority on my south-american steel bands to listen.
Surely only a small circuit of guys have a copy and don't trade a CDr or even lesser share the mp3 on the www.
Rare shit.

Topics Solved: 19

Metalhuhn wrote:Top priority on my south-american steel bands to listen.
Surely only a small circuit of guys have a copy and don't trade a CDr or even lesser share the mp3 on the www.
Rare shit.

Not really, in fact, material for this band (Oxizor) and a whole lot more of other Chilean bands were posted in free open blogs, but that was almost a decade ago, and all links are dead down as of now. If we can't get what the band released now in 2015 is because of people not willing to share, and that's it. That's how you kill a band, by not making its material available to listen. I've never listen this band, and will probably never do because they don't release their stuff anymore. This is how another metal band gets buried in oblivion.

• 1 likes this

Topics Solved: 1

Marco Cusato is a very unpleasant figure....last month I just got a reply to an email I sent to him in 2012 (!) asking about Rust and Oxizor:

"Not for sale outside of Chile. You know why? Because bootlegs were invented in Europe. Not here"

All in capital letters, like screaming....

ok...let's keep him selling his homemade reissues to 10 trusted friends who would not send the cds to Europe or we will be flooded with million of bootlegs of Oxizor and Rust....
Random avatar

Topics Solved: 4

jnfernal wrote:Marco Cusato is a very unpleasant figure....last month I just got a reply to an email I sent to him in 2012 (!) asking about Rust and Oxizor:

"Not for sale outside of Chile. You know why? Because bootlegs were invented in Europe. Not here"

All in capital letters, like screaming....

ok...let's keep him selling his homemade reissues to 10 trusted friends who would not send the cds to Europe or we will be flooded with million of bootlegs of Oxizor and Rust....

I understand why that guy (Marco Cusato) emailed that to anybody. Him and others simply do not care if anybody outside of their local scene knows about their bands.
There are many forum members here from Chile and we don't see them sharing too many recordings of the bands from there.
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

« Return to Band Questions