Band Questions » WHITE TRASH from Long Island - 1985
  • I never heard of these guys before or since the day we warmed up for MOTORHEAD at Sundance in Bayshore, Long Island (NY). They came backstage to say they were trying to get to an S.O.D. show in Connecticut, but couldn't get there in time and had to "settle" for MOTORHEAD. They were surprised, in a good way, by our set as there wasn't much in the way of thrash on Long Island at that time (sadly, it doesn't seem like that situation improved over the years). They said they played thrash as well and it was like we were long lost brothers or something. Somehow we never exchanged contact info and never got to see them play or hang out with them again. It's still a bummer after all these years.

Anyone ever heard of them? I'll take 7 degrees of separation of a hunch at this point.
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male
    Name: deadfoot

Topics Solved: 0

I remember them. I'm pretty sure they were part of the Cat Club scene as well. Recently, I've seen a lot of chatter about them on Facebook, and they have a page. Could these be the guys??

https://www.facebook.com/whitetrashuniverse
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Christopher Karl

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Band Questions