Singles [Heavy / Power] » Slauter Xstroyes (US) - Saints Revenge [Bootleg 7" Single]
  • http://i.imgur.com/eaKsG8q.png

Artist: Slauter Xstroyes
    Release: Saints Revenge 7"
    Genre: HM/Power
    Bitrate: 192 kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bootleg 7" of rare and KILLER tracks from the legendary SLAUTER XSTROYES. Need I say more?

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Sl ... royes/1894
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Saint's Revenge
    2. Witches Honor
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 4

Great band bro! Too bad they broke up. The new songs they were recording that's on youtube sounded promising. I hope Brent releases that material someday.
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Frank Makue

Topics Solved: 17

Metalhuhn wrote:
    BloodOfChrist wrote:
    Metalhuhn wrote:Not downloading - this bootleg is a fake thing. Don't know anyone who owns it.
    By the way - the band will play in Athens in March of 2015 at the UTH Festival - if they don't cancel their show in the meantime...

It is a bootleg but that doesnt mean the tracks arent killer. Also in the rar is a picture of a physical copy of the 7" ive seen them for sale before too although there probably are very few of them.

Ok - i had to download it afterall to see the "physical copy".
    I don't see nothing.
    What i see is a drawing in a white paper that everyone with talent could draw by themselves. The vinyl itself - one can't see nothing really - it can be even Abba.
    Never saw it for sale.
    Yes - the tracks are killer. Both are included in several tapes from the old trading circuit.
    Emil uploaded a file to the old blog which included both tracks.
    You can also read his info/comment about this "bootleg" here - http://strappadometalblog.blogspot.pt/2 ... z3CetMmpik

Why so sniffy Metalhuhn?
    BloodOfChrist seems to have uploaded this in good faith, believing it to be a bootleg release.
    Many thanks to him, as (regardless of wether it was ever pressed as a vinyl) any rare Slauter Xstroyes is more than welcome.
    If you have info to prove that this supposed bootleg doesn't exist please share it, but regardless of it's provenance don't attack the guy for sharing rare steel with us.

• 1 likes this
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 96

Metalhuhn wrote:
    BloodOfChrist wrote:
    Metalhuhn wrote:Not downloading - this bootleg is a fake thing. Don't know anyone who owns it.
    By the way - the band will play in Athens in March of 2015 at the UTH Festival - if they don't cancel their show in the meantime...

It is a bootleg but that doesnt mean the tracks arent killer. Also in the rar is a picture of a physical copy of the 7" ive seen them for sale before too although there probably are very few of them.

Ok - i had to download it afterall to see the "physical copy".
    I don't see nothing.
    What i see is a drawing in a white paper that everyone with talent could draw by themselves. The vinyl itself - one can't see nothing really - it can be even Abba.
    Never saw it for sale.
    Yes - the tracks are killer. Both are included in several tapes from the old trading circuit.
    Emil uploaded a file to the old blog which included both tracks.
    You can also read his info/comment about this "bootleg" here - http://strappadometalblog.blogspot.pt/2 ... z3CetMmpik

That could be true as well, I dont know other them seeing it for sale on a list once like 5-6 years ago. I just assumed someone had a tiny number made just to have a cool Slauter 7" for the novelty of it.

However, THATS THE FILE ive been looking for!!! Can Anybody re-upload that Slauter file linked above? I posted a request but i had no link because i got on the corroseum not from any currently existing site. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 4

Ei, I wasn't doubting about bad faith. Only commented about bad information. Why would we have here bad information on this or that release ?
    If i would upload something with bad infos i would be more than welcome if someone would correct it with precise stuff.
    Some days ago i commented on a different place about a Alive (US) - Demo of 1990 that i thought i had a complete rip.
    This 1 here - http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Alive/Demo/207063
    To my surprise a guy replied with a scan of the tape but featuring 10 tracks !!!!!! So, what was supposed to be complete it's incomplete afterall and the M.A. submitter has exactly the same thing as me. Was me upset with the guy who scanned his tape and replied with precise information ? Hell no ! This is how we solve these type of problems.
    Did i attack BloodofChrist ? Hell no !
    As i said i never saw this bootleg for sell. I've been told this is a fake thing.
    Also - the file you uploaded to the old blog was at first uploaded in the end of 2008 to Miskatonic Forum and some weeks later to Thrashmageddon Forum. I think it was also uploaded to Corroseum Forum. Always same uploader - Robert Preston - the old owner of Doomed Planet Records. Before this upload, the file wasn't at easy hand to be bootlegged. It was something that only some guys that did tape trading at the time used to have as exclusive (not in the www for everyone...)...I don't spend many time on Ebay everyday but never saw it for sale. But if you think it really exists - i can still do 1 thing : i can ask to a couple of friends who spend many hours every day on Ebay since they are collectors and then we will see what they say. Ebay, Discogs, Private Sellers, whatever - they know everything and everyone.

Topics Solved: 18

Fantastic songs. Pity They remained unreleased all this time. Saint's Revenge is one of the best songs they wrote. Thanks for the upload !!!!!
    Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 65

Metalhuhn wrote:Ei, I wasn't doubting about bad faith. Only commented about bad information. Why would we have here bad information on this or that release ?
    If i would upload something with bad infos i would be more than welcome if someone would correct it with precise stuff.
    Some days ago i commented on a different place about a Alive (US) - Demo of 1990 that i thought i had a complete rip.
    This 1 here - http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Alive/Demo/207063
    To my surprise a guy replied with a scan of the tape but featuring 10 tracks !!!!!! So, what was supposed to be complete it's incomplete afterall and the M.A. submitter has exactly the same thing as me. Was me upset with the guy who scanned his tape and replied with precise information ? Hell no ! This is how we solve these type of problems.
    Did i attack BloodofChrist ? Hell no !
    As i said i never saw this bootleg for sell. I've been told this is a fake thing.
    Also - the file you uploaded to the old blog was at first uploaded in the end of 2008 to Miskatonic Forum and some weeks later to Thrashmageddon Forum. I think it was also uploaded to Corroseum Forum. Always same uploader - Robert Preston - the old owner of Doomed Planet Records. Before this upload, the file wasn't at easy hand to be bootlegged. It was something that only some guys that did tape trading at the time used to have as exclusive (not in the www for everyone...)...I don't spend many time on Ebay everyday but never saw it for sale. But if you think it really exists - i can still do 1 thing : i can ask to a couple of friends who spend many hours every day on Ebay since they are collectors and then we will see what they say. Ebay, Discogs, Private Sellers, whatever - they know everything and everyone.

It was really the tone of what you said that i was commenting on.
    I do realise that not everyone is posting in their first language, so sometimes things don't come across quite as intended, but it came across to me like you were berating BloodOfChrist for daring to believe that the bootleg existed.
    He doesn't seem to have taken any offence, so maybe it's my interpretation of what you said that's at fault.
    Regarding wether or not the bootleg 7" ever actually existed, it's a hard thing to prove conclusively.
    It's not inconceivable that someone could have pressed up a tiny run and distributed them amongst friends, in which case it would be unlikely to turn up for sale or auction.
    However, i seem to recall the single artwork turned up on The Corroseum years ago, and was later revealed to be a joke by a forum member.
    My memory's not what it was however, so i may have mis-remembered this.
    In the end it's unlikely there will ever be a conclusive answer as it's always harder to prove what doesn't exist than what does.
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 96

Slauter Xstroyes (US) - Saints Revenge [7''single] [Bootleg] @192
    Hidden Link

• 5 likes this
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 340

« Return to Singles [Heavy / Power]