Singles [Heavy / Power] » Jewel (Jpn) - For Heavy Metal Fans Only! [Flexi Single] (1988)
  • http://i.imgur.com/Z8eRidB.png

Artist: Jewel
    Release: For Heavy Metal Fans Only!
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: 320
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update: I FOUND A PV FOR CRY OF MY HEART! Here's the thread it's in: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/vie ... 59&t=21385

This is one of maybe the rarer things I've got, according to the Metal Archives it was a not for sale/promo-only flexi with two exclusive tracks. Originally available only from the Mandrake Root label in the mail prior to the band playing gigs with their final line-up. Recorded with their second singer, these two tracks are the only ever recorded material with him on vocals. It sounds ALOT like something Dancer would have made.

Fun fact: Kiyoshi Honma went on to play rhythm guitar for Hide of X Japan fame's band Spread Beaver. He was eventually featured as a playable character in a rock n' roll snowboarding game called R:Rock'n Riders alongside Kyoji Yamamoto of Bow Wow and others.

**Final update December 5, 2015: Just got a new record player and have recorded this one final time, and I'm thrilled with the result, this sounds like a bloody CD rip now despite being a flexi, so I encourage you to download it one last time if you had done so previously. Enjoy!**

Hideki Yamasaki - Drums
    Masashi "Toya" Takemoto - Vocals
    Kiyoshi Honma - Guitars
    Ken Hiraide - Bass
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Ruins of Death
    2. Cry of My Heart
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 
    Name: Tachi Ikoma

Topics Solved: 16

Gish wrote:My friend, this is a ultra rare gem. Thanks very very VERY much! (beer)

You're very welcome, you post so many good albums yourself, I'm glad I could provide something you were after, as you've done for me on several instances. :P
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

Just a heads up, I'll be replacing these awful rips as soon as I can, there's three rubber pads on my recorder to keep the vinyl from getting scratched by lifting it slightly, however it's not meant for flexis, hence the wavy sound, so sorry about that. (facepalm)
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

Okay guys, I've ripped it one more time on a brand new record player, the result was well worth it and it sounds really good now. If you downloaded it before, I advise you to go ahead and download it again, it's that much cleaner sounding.
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

« Return to Singles [Heavy / Power]