Demos [Melodic / AOR] » Night Jamming Band (pre-N.J.B.) (Swe) - Demo (19xx)
  • http://i.imgur.com/PQ1Sd.jpg

Artist: Night Jamming Band (pre-N.J.B.)
    Release: Demo, 19xx
    Genre: Boogie / Blues / Hard Rock
    Bitrate: 128kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks to SpaderEss for sharing this obscurity!.
    Hard Rock band with blues influences from Mönsterås, Sweden, that later would transform into N.J.B.

Leffe Malm - Vocals
    Stefan "Mulle" Johnsson - Guitar
    Peter "P-Son" Andresson - Guitar
    Ulf Malm - Bass
    Tomas "Idi" Idebrant - Drums
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Big Wheels
    2. Cheating Lady
    3. The Man That I Am
    4. Why
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1421

SPADER ESS & STRAPPADO thanx for this awesome demo that rounds up the efforts of N.J.B. i believe !In this demo they deliver hard rock influenced metal and this is exactly my cup of tea!!From the first bluesy and boogie style hard rock tune to the last great ballad and the inbetween NWOBHM style songs i enjoyed my self a lot!A slight early E.F.BAND aura(in the vocals especially and in some rythms too!) makes this trip even more joyfull for me!I consider this an excellent demo and the quality of the sound in this rip is great too!THANX again and again for this treasure! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 1

SPADER ESS & STRAPPADO thanx for this awesome demo that rounds up the efforts of N.J.B. i believe !In this demo they deliver hard rock influenced metal and this is exactly my cup of tea!!From the first bluesy and boogie style hard rock tune to the last great ballad and the inbetween NWOBHM style songs i enjoyed my self a lot!A slight early E.F.BAND aura(in the vocals especially and in some rythms too!) makes this trip even more joyfull for me!I consider this an excellent demo and the quality of the sound in this rip is great too!THANX again and again for this treasure! porosimetal

OOOOhhh, the mention of EF Band sounds got my blood running. Even the song titles fit the nwobhm mold, sounds very promising indeed. Thanks.
    Random avatar

Topics Solved: 0

New link added: Hidden Link

• 6 likes this
    Bringer of Steel
    Russia (ru) Male
    Name: Michael

Topics Solved: 866

« Return to Demos [Melodic / AOR]