Albums [Heavy / Power] » Crosshead (Bel) - Raising Hell [Unreleased Album] (1989)
  • Crosshead - Raising Hell [Unreleased Album] (1989)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5qEDWV8R4es/TcQN7lvrQrI/AAAAAAAADCI/ADQiSzo4H2U/s320/crossheadraising.jpg

Artist: Crosshead
    Release: Raising Hell, Unreleased Album 1989
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: 320kbps
    ►Dead Link
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Charly K at the old blog. Reupped by request. Cheers!

Original uploader notes: I am honoured and proud to post this killer rare release for the first time on the net - but without the fantastic support from Marc Hermans (git) it wouldn't be possible, so all my thanks goes out to you my friend and especially to the other CROSSHEAD guys! Thanks a lot for sharing a great piece of music in Metal History!!! So finally here's the never released album "Raising Hell". As Marc said it was recorded in a bad studio (DST) in Limburg (Belgium). Marc did also the vocals on "Law Breaker" (you need to check out this neckbreaker!!!) which was one of the last tracks he wrote for the band. More details on the Facebook site from CROSSHEAD and Marc Hermans Myspace Site
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Raising Hell
    2. Into The Night
    3. Law Breaker
    4. Lost In Love
    5. Danger
    6. Demon Seed
    Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 18

New link : @320 Hidden Link

• 5 likes this
    Mexico (mx) Male

Topics Solved: 3