Albums [Heavy / Power] » [DEAD LINK] Imperial State Electric (Swe) - Complete Non-Album Tracks (2010-2012)

• THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK IF A REUPLOAD REQUEST ALREADY EXISTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

https://s21.postimg.org/fqw3euiqv/folder.jpg

Artist: Imperial State Electric
    Release: Complete Non-Album Tracks (2010-2012)
    Genre: Hard Rock
    Bitrate: 320 kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    IMPERIAL STATE ELECTRIC - Complete Non-Album Tracks (2010-2012) Sweden
    Various Labels

https://s21.postimg.org/fqw3euiqv/folder.jpg

Nicke Andersson - Vocals & Guitar (NIHILIST, ENTOMBED, THE HELLACOPTERS, SUPERSHIT 666, THE SOLUTION, COLD ETHYL, DEATH BREATH, DISMEMBER, DAEMON, THE HYDROMATICS, DKT/MC5, NECRONAUT, THE BITTER TWINS)
    Dolph De Borst - Vocals & Bass (THE DATSUNS, COLD ETHYL)
    Tobias Egge - Vocals & Guitar (COLD ETHYL)
    Thomas Eriksson - Drums (CAPTAIN MURPHY, COLD ETHYL)

IMPERIAL STATE ELECTRIC is a Hard Rock band formed in Stockholm, Sweden in 2009 by Nicke Anderson, former front man of THE HELLACOPTERS.
    After the break-up of The Hellacopters in 2008, Andersson had begun work on what was intended to be his first solo album, recording all the vocals and instruments for eight songs by himself, before changing his mind and deciding that it would be better to form a band.
    To this end, Andersson recruited THE DATSUNS bassist/vocalist Dolf De Borst, Guitarist/Vocalist Tobias Egge and drummer Thomas Eriksson.
    De Borst, Egge & Eriksson had previously worked with Andersson in COLD ETHYL, a covers band he formed shortly after the break-up of The Hellacopters.
    During the recording of the band's self titled debut album Andersson also enlisted help from several old friends, including BACKYARD BABIES guitarist Dregen, ex-Hellacopter Anders "Boba Fett" Lindström and THUNDER EXPRESS/DEATH BREATH guitarist Robert Pehrsson.
    A non-album limited edition 7" single, "That's Where It's At", preceded the release of the band's self-titled debut album in 2010.
    Another single, this time culled from the album, "Resign", followed the album's release.
    Towards the end of the year ISE issued a further 7", a split affair with tour-mates THE BLOODLIGHTS.
    2011 saw the release of two further 7" singles, "Wail Baby Wail" & "You Don't Want To Know", and an exclusive one song CD single, "Rock Science", which was only available with the game of the same name.
    A six-song studio mini album, confusingly titled "In Concert", also saw the light of day in 2011.
    A new single, "Sheltered In The Sand", was released in January of that year, before the band's second full length album, "Pop War", arrived in February.
    Here you'll find all of the band's non-album tracks from 2010-2012, twelve songs in all, culled from the 7"'s, the split, and the cd single, alongside three songs recorded for Swedish TV, two live, one unplugged.
    All tracks here are now out of print.
    Now go and get a ticket to see Imperial State Electric live, or buy the new album, or at least get a tee-shirt.
    They're very much deserving of your adoration and support, cop an earful here and you'll see what i mean.

art & txt included
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    01. That's Where It's At [A-Side of "That's Where It's At" 7"] (SAM COOKE cover)
    02. Oh Babe [B-Side of "That's Where It's At" 7"] (LARRY WILLIAMS cover)
    03. Resign [Recorded live for "Nyhetsmorgon" Swedish TV Show]
    04. Deja Vu [Recorded live for "Nyhetsmorgon" Swedish TV Show]
    05. Castaway [A-Side of the split single with THE BLOODLIGHTS] (GREG KIHN BAND cover)
    06. Wail Baby Wail [A-Side of "Wail Baby Wail" 7"] (KID THOMAS cover)
    07. Fight It Back [B-Side of "Wail Baby Wail" 7"] (ACCEPT cover)
    08. I'll Let You Down (Acoustic) [Recorded unplugged for "Ballettstudio 1" Swedish TV Show]
    09. Rock Science [The "Rock Science" CD Single]
    10. You Don't Want To Know [A-Side of "You Don't Want To Know" 7"]
    11. Maggie May [B-Side of "You Don't Want To Know" 7"] (ROD STEWART cover)
    12. Black Widow Blues [B-Side of "Sheltered In The Sand" 7"] (TOWNES VAN ZANT cover)
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 92

thanks riptorn! Was going to pass on this since I thought it might be too wimpy for me but I saw the ACCEPT cover, and a strong song too, so why not try it?
    Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 18

Boring Oldfart wrote:The Accept Cover seems to be the most convincing offering in this post, I'll also try mostly because of it.

You can definitely not blame them for copying a song down to the scratches on the record. The general musical direction is not to my liking, so I can't really evaluate them.

In fairness, the songs presented here aren't completely representative of Imperial State Electric's overall sound.
    Remember they're mainly culled from B-Sides and limited edition singles.
    The official albums have a more cohesive sound, pitched somewhere between Hard Rock & Classic Rock.
    It's may not be to everyone's taste, but they do it really well.
    Personally i preferred The Hellacopters, but it's early days for Imperial State Electric, i reckon they'll only improve over time.
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male 

Topics Solved: 92

« Return to Albums [Heavy / Power]