Demos [Heavy / Power] » Warlord (Bra) - God Kill the King [Demo] (1996)
  • http://www.metal-archives.com/images/3/1/2/3/31235.jpg

Ok, back to Heavy Metal rarities !

To avoid some mass-hysteria, I have to say that this is the BRAZILIAN Warlord and not the W. Tsamis' Band, of course.
    But this a rare Tape which delivers Great Heavy Metal ! I guess you're gonna like them. This is their second Demo from 1996. They have released an independant CD in 2010 but unfortunately (at least, for me) their style is far more progressive Hard rock / metal, even their early Tracks were reworked into that style.

1. God Kill the King
    2. Walkin' to the Abyss
    3. Money (ain't a Mortal Crime)
    4. Angry Young Man
    5. Prisoner of Insanity

Hidden Link
    Bringer of Steel
    Switzerland (ch) Male

Topics Solved: 2

witchcross wrote:definitely didn't know about a Brazil WARLORD - thanks! I remember a Brazilian band called WARLORDS, actually, I even had a couple of their cds in the 90s, but I guess this is a totally different band.

WARLORDS from Brazil ?!? Hmm ... Maybe it is WIZARDS from Brazil, isn't it ?? Because I don't know any WARLORDS from Brazil ...

Anyway, this Warlord from Aracaju is a pretty unknown Band who release 2 demos (1st one was released in 1993 - I will upload it too if there is some interest) and an independant CD recorded in 2006 and released officialy in 2010, but pretty much into progressive Rock / Metal vein.

Check for WARLORDS and tell me ... Maybe I don't know this Band.
    Bringer of Steel
    Switzerland (ch) Male

Topics Solved: 2

« Return to Demos [Heavy / Power]