Demos [Heavy / Power] » Total Eclipse (US-CA) - Guardians of Metal [Demo MCD] (1999)
  • https://i.imgur.com/D2HoIUh.png

Artist: TOTAL ECLIPSE (US - San Francisco)
    Release: Guardians of Metal (Demo MCD 1999)
    Genre: EPIC HEAVY METAL
    Bitrate: 320 kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Amazing Demo !! From far, their BEST MATERIAL !! EPIC HEAVY METAL in early OMEN (US) Vein !!
    Try them, you won't regret it !! HAIL !!

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Total_Eclipse/2358
    https://www.discogs.com/artist/2550583-Total-Eclipse-8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Guardians of Metal
    2. Bloodbath
    3. Nevermore
    4. Storm Warning
    Bringer of Steel
    Switzerland (ch) Male

Topics Solved: 2

This are the same TOTAL ECLIPSE that released Ashes of Eden? Haven't heard that for a while, but I don't remember any OMEN similarities, more normal Powermetal, nice and solid but not breathtaking. Now I'm really eager to listen to the demo. Thanks for uploading it!

Hell yes, a far more direct approach than on the CD, no backing choirs mostly one voice and maybe a second. You can hear easily compare them with Omen, the CD was more European Power Metal (=HELLOWEEN, Stratovarius, etc.) Highly recommandable!
    Germany (de) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Martin

Topics Solved: 8

Boring Oldfart wrote:This are the same TOTAL ECLIPSE that released Ashes of Eden? Haven't heard that for a while, but I don't remember any OMEN similarities, more normal Powermetal, nice and solid but not breathtaking. Now I'm really eager to listen to the demo. Thanks for uploading it!

Hell yes, a far more direct approach than on the CD, no backing choirs mostly one voice and maybe a second. You can hear easily compare them with Omen, the CD was more European Power Metal (=HELLOWEEN, Stratovarius, etc.) Highly recommandable!

Yes, Boring Oldfart, you're right ... Their later CD was sounding ... boring ... as STRATOmachin and co, and the reason why is simple : It is THIS INFAMOUS LIMB Schnoor who signed them on his own Label, Limb Music ..

this man has the power to take away the real creativity and personnality of ALL Bands he signed and UNIFORMIZE their sound into a generic boring and undigestive trendy Melodic Power ... Another example of that is STORMWARRIOR. See how they sounded raw and Metal in their Demo Days and on their 7'' and how they sound like GAMMA RAY just when they have signed on his label ...

Returning on that Demo, TOTAL ECLIPSE was a real UFO here ! REAL EPIC HEAVY METAL like US know how to do and they haven't heard about a single note from OMEN at that Time, ha ha : )

Enjoy Metal Brothers !! Here is the true Sound of The TEMPLAR !!
    Bringer of Steel
    Switzerland (ch) Male

Topics Solved: 2

The main riff on Guardians Of Metal is very close to Megadeth - Holy Wars reincarnate. I liked the long solo sections and tempo changes. Thank you.

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Demos [Heavy / Power]