Demos [Heavy / Power] » [DEAD LINK] Matthias Steele (US) - Demo (1987)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS.
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

SEARCH REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

http://i.imgur.com/5WK3N.png

Artist: Matthias Steele
    Release: Demo (1987)
    Genre: Heavy / Power Metal
    Bitrate: 320 kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Ma ... eele/75440

Requested by Dave93. Demo tape limited to 100 copies.

Recorded at Sonalysts, Inc., Waterford, CT. November '86 - May '87. Produced by Pete
    Brock in cooperation with Matthias Steele. Mastered by Rob Rainwater and Joe Boerst.
    Cover design by Glenn Hart. Logo illustration - Tracy Clachrie Inside cover - Steve Hebert
    Check out their Myspace for more info & photos: http://www.myspace.com/matthiassteele

Anthony C. Lionetti III - Bass, Lead Vocals
    Nino Trovato - Drums, Vocals
    Todd Gencarella - Guitar
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Live Again
    2. You Never Know
    3. Supersonic Man
    4. Mattias Steele
    5. Take Me Away
    6. Innocent Outlaws
    7. Root Of All Evil
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1412

Minotauro Records (Italy) will be re-releasing Haunting Tales and Resurrection (with bonus tracks from Matthias Steel, 1987). Check out http://www.minotaurorecords.com.
    United States (us) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Glenn

Topics Solved: 0

What's up! "MATTHIAS STEELE" fans, Really honered that you guy's are banging to this release. ..I must set the record straight about this so called 1987 (Demo)
    I assure you that this "Full Lenth Debut Album" was never released as a demo...That is some inaccurate information from someone who is misinformed. ..As the Producer of this work and former manager of " Matthias Steele" I have the only true demo in existence and that was recorded live by me (I was also the audio Tech at the time) in 1986....Thanx..Peat Brock. (Fb) peatz28@yahoo.com. ..if you feel the need to question this info....(Ref. HMR Metal News/Promotion Matthias Steele, Question of Divinity, Resurrection , Haunting Tales of a Warriors Past. CD Releases. .)
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Peat Brock

peatz28 wrote:What's up! "MATTHIAS STEELE" fans, Really honered that you guy's are banging to this release. ..I must set the record straight about this so called 1987 (Demo)
    I assure you that this "Full Lenth Debut Album" was never released as a demo...That is some inaccurate information from someone who is misinformed. ..As the Producer of this work and former manager of " Matthias Steele" I have the only true demo in existence and that was recorded live by me (I was also the audio Tech at the time) in 1986....Thanx..Peat Brock. (Fb) peatz28@yahoo.com. ..if you fee the need to question this info....(Ref. HMR Metal News/Promotion Matthias Steele, Question of Divinity, Resurrection , Haunting Tales of a Warriors Past. CD Releases. .)

Can you see that this album see official release on cd? It's a shame that this still remains unreleased, and is absolutely brilliant material.
    Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 65

I could not agree with you more...and I must say if I had my way about it...I wouldn't hesitate to release it on CD...That being said...you might like to address ("Anthony Lionetti" the leader of the band or "Minotauro Records" )They are the one' s who make these decisions at this time. .
    I will be glad to pass on your hopefulness and dedication to this work and I am very honered that you appreciated it...I sincerely wish you could hear it (like I do) you would surely enjoy it a lot more I can assure you of that....stay in touch (Peat Brock. Fb)
    Peatz28@yahoo.com. ..maybe if they decide not to re release it, I just may fix you up myself...Don't lose hope..Peat Brock
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Peat Brock

« Return to Demos [Heavy / Power]