Demos [Heavy / Power] » Final Chapter (US) - It Is Written [CD Demo] (1991)
  • http://i.imgur.com/Zcx77.jpg

Artist: Final Chapter
    Release: It Is Written, 1991
    Genre: Christian Melodic / Power Metal
    Bitrate: 320kbps
    Hidden Link (link by sacreddeath)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reupload request, Thanks to METALHUNTER for rip and share.

Uploader Notes: My buddy RonJacMetal comin' up with this jewel and I thought this is a MUST for
    all of you obscure-metal-digger's!This is a very curious release, because I didnt know what the
    correct band name of them was: According to MA, they stated as "THEE FINAL CHAPTRE", the cd
    cover named as FINAL CHAPTER and the demo cover has FINAL CHAPTRE on it! Hm, anyway,
    "It Is Written" seems to be their one and only recording and according once again to MA, this one
    was released on demo tape in a edition of 10.000 (which I can't believe, because I have never seen
    any copies from this demo and even most of the demo collectors didn't know them) and was also
    released on cd (my ripp seems to be from this cd) and if the info on MA is correct (less than 100 pressed)
    this cd is maybe one of the rarest metal releases ever!!! Enjoy it...Cover scans included with the file ;)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Day After Day
    2. The Key
    3. The Hollowed Hymn
    4. Come As You Are
    5. All For One
    6. Don't Let It Run You Down (Thunder Trilogy Part I)
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1419

« Return to Demos [Heavy / Power]