Releases still available from bands or labels.
Rejected Requests & Uploads »  [REJECTED] [REQS] Overkill (US-NY) - Taking Over (1987) [Lossless WavPack (WV) Vinyl Rip 24bit/96kHz]
  •  ! RunningWild wrote:
    Reissued on vinyl many times, not allowed in here.

Artist: Overkill
    Release: Taking Over (1987)
    Genre: Thrash Metal
    Label: Megaforce, Atlantic
    Bitrate: Lossless [single Flac file + .cue]
    Catalog Number: 7 81735-1

(I've been trying to look for this file for years since I got hooked up with Overkill. Taking Over is their second album published and released by Megaforce Records and Atlantic Records in 1987.)

(Please send me the original singe file because I am capable of manually and carefully separate this file into 9 tracks using Audacity.)

-1 reputation votes

Last edited by RunningWild on 11 Apr 2019, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: rejected
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 0

What are you doing RunningWild? I am actually requesting for the original 1st press vinyl of Overkill's Taking Over, absolutely not a reissue. Read the catalog number I inserted, it's from the original Megaforce Records vinyl release.
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 0

When albums are officially re-released, including vinyl, we can not allow them.
    That is why when we discover old posts/uploads that are re-released, they get moved to the REJECTED section.

Unless there is proof the reissue on Music on Vinyl has sound quality issues, (like the Back On Black label did over 10 years ago)?
    Even then, the forum would rather avoid legal issues with current record labels and bands that are still selling their music.
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 328

« Return to Rejected Requests & Uploads