Releases still available from bands or labels.
Rejected Requests & Uploads » Korrozia metalla.
  • Someone have the three albums of korrozia metalla???????

-3 reputation votes
    Random avatar
    Banned
    Spain (es) Male

Topics Solved: 0

alex88 wrote:Someone have the three albums of korrozia metalla???????
    WTF is this?

What you´re doing is sheer arrogation and violating all rules!

1) Arrogation
    What if it would be so? - Want me to put the discs into a parcel and deliver it at your house personally?
    Damned, use the search function first!

2) Volating all rules
    If I´m new to a forum, first thing I do is to check the rules - even before registration. - After registration, I´d have an even closer look at the rules, especially if I want something (download, request, re-up, etc). - This is not just self-interest, but shows respect to the forum and its spirit.
    Furthermore studying the rules gives an idea of how the forum is supposed to work and most likely the idea behind it.
    But what are you guys doing? Stepping in, yelling around, complaing about broken links and posting massive requests.
    No caring about anything, not contributing anything to make this forum work (remember: "Sharing is caring - and Caring is sharing!") … and violating all rules.

2.1) Violating rule §1.1 "▸ONLY ENGLISH ALLOWED!. PM the user if you want to discuss something in your native language."
    Check out your posts, just 4 of 23 posts are in English.

2.2) Violating rule §1.2 "▸We will not tolerate rudeness, profanity, insulting posts, personal attacks, racist, sexist, homophobic, threatening or hateful language!."
    Wtf is this? - My spanish is not good at all, but at least I know what motherfucker translates to.
    Who are you calling names? - Or are you just pissed because of a broken link? - What an awful behaviour?!

2.3) Violating rule §1.3 "▸Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such."
    Check out your posts again. - Except your reqeusts (of course!) all of them violating against this rule.

2.4) Violating rule §1.11 "▸Unthankful bastards can go fuck themselves!"
    Not enough to spam "gracias" and troll around - even worse:
    On the one hand you cannot read at all, on the other hand you seem to be clever enough, how to outsmart the so-called "hidden links".
    Although being a long-time member in here, I realized very recently that hidden links are for the birds!
    In my eyes one of the biggest aberration and fault in here. - Seems like you guys knew it all:
    Just post a f***ing "gracias" and the download link will unhide. Thanks a lot, let´s be parasite & leech what you can!
    I was wondering myself a dozen times, why some users still would continue spamming and yelling around (example), although they have been warned and punished with bad reputation - (not even banned).
    Now it´s clear to me - this is a perfect way stealing the download links without thanking at all!
    Damned, how green & naive can anyone be? (by means: ME!) (hair)

2.5) Violating rule §3.2 "▸All new requests are made in the Request Section!. Always put [reqs] before the topic title."
    You´re able to read, are you? - What does the red box at the top say?
    "Help & support questions only". - So why are you posting a request in the support section?
    btw (#1): It could be a good idea, to use the search function before requesting something.
    Many Korroziia Metalla albums have been posted in here already.
    btw (#2): Just to prove that initially I was still caring. - You: "The 3 KM albums!" - To my knowledge they got at least 10 full-length albums out.
    Would be nice if you could be a little bit more specific what you want.
    (doh) btw (#3): This goes out to all of you lazy bastards:
    If you´re too lazy to reqeust exactly what you want (Bandname, Country, Album title, Year, Format) in the proper section and if you don´t have the time to provide at least one working(!) link (referring to Metal-Archives or Discogs is a good starting point) - how can you exspect that someone is not too lazy and willing to meet your requirements??
    Did you ever contribute anything yourself? - Do you know how much work this is? (Searching in own share, zipping, uploading, making a proper post, searching for tracklist & additional infos, adding dozen of links to the post and so on - just try it yourself & you´ll know!)
    And all of this for nothing plus devil´s sake? - Just to have the links stolen by a plain "gracias"? That shows someone´s real character.

2.6) Violating rule §5.1 "▸Don't spam/flood the forums! use the "Thanks for post" button if you want to see the link."
    Exactly what you did in your posts.
    What´s wrong in using the http://i.imgur.com/XpCID5r.png button? - Or giving positive reputation to an uploader by hitting the thumbs up button? http://i.imgur.com/062S6uW.png
    This should be in your own interest (and therefore this goes out to all leeches!) because this is the one & only way to show respect and honor the work done by the uploader and encourages to continue uploading or solving requests.
    Stop spamming "thanks, thanks" as most of the uploaders won´t see this. Power-uploaders are not watching each and every single post or solved topic they made. But they´ll see your reputation points (in either way) by having a notification in the menu bar!
    And again, remember: Reputation points are not limited! They won´t do you any harm!

Thus brings me to the most important point of your violation. - Again this is:
    2.7) Violating rule §1.11 "▸Unthankful bastards can go fuck themselves!" (hair)
    ► Your post #1 of 23: Spamming to see the so-called hidden link, no reputation points given. - Strange, you found some Korrozia Metalla album?!
    ► Your post #2 of 23: Spamming to see the so-called hidden link, no reputation points given.
    ► Your post #3 of 23: Spamming to see the so-called hidden link, no reputation points given.
    Want me to continue? I just analyzed the last 3 of your posts = spams, I doubt that you ever gave some reputation points to anyone.

Still there are ways to become a respected user in here:
    1) Stop spamming!
    2) Use the <Thank for Post> or the <Thumbs> button to see the "hidden" link.
    3) Contribute by uploading to the forum.
    4) Your reputation will grow automatically, thus encouraging other users to help you with your requests.

I always thought a metalhead´s forum has something to do with brotherhood, sharing & caring,
    but people like you make me upset and …
    Running Wild!

• 7 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Austria (at) Male

Topics Solved: 926

On this note,

got a private message today from one of the other members I gave negative points,
    for not following the rules.

The member joined almost a year ago, but considers himself new and has never uploaded or re-uploaded.

He wrote to me -
    "thanks for the punishment"
    thats how you reward newcomers? fuck this rotten community didnt even share, poor motherfuckers

This site is not like Demonoid, or one of those sites like Thrashamgeddon that first demands uploads in order to see download links,
    but it seems like new members keep joining and not contributing or following the rules.
    No wonder this site is pretty dead besides the 10 people or so that always post.

• 1 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

canadaspaceman wrote:On this note,

got a private message today from one of the other members I gave negative points,
    for not following the rules.

The member joined almost a year ago, but considers himself new and has never uploaded or re-uploaded.

He wrote to me -
    "thanks for the punishment"
    thats how you reward newcomers? fuck this rotten community didnt even share, poor motherfuckers

This site is not like Demonoid, or one of those sites like Thrashamgeddon that first demands uploads in order to see download links,
    but it seems like new members keep joining and not contributing or following the rules.
    No wonder this site is pretty dead besides the 10 people or so that always post.

It's dead because your fault, you think you own metal and truth is you don't like other ways other than yours, and few others who think they rule.

I may have registered a year ago, but I amost give no visits to the forum because whenever I want to listen to a new band I have not heard of, I can't download the album. I have asked for a password in a private message and user didn't deliver. You should delete those useless posts.

As for uploads or re-uploads, I have nothing others had asked as I'm not a hoarder as many of you. Leechers. At least I'm honest.

Not because of a mistake many others commit, I have to be punished. Meanwhile all I do is giving reputation to other users, and never giving negatives.

This is no incentive and If I were to get rare metal I wouldn't share with that attitude you have. It's because people like you this forum is dead.

I hope Strappado's old blog like come alive once again, because once this forum was created, metal was just for some petty-minded demons from the filthiest pit.

-2 reputation votes
    Random avatar
    Banned
    Andorra (ad) Male

Topics Solved: 0

deimos wrote:It's dead because your fault, you think you own metal and truth is you don't like other ways other than yours, and few others who think they rule.
    canadaspaceman wrote: It is my fault for obeying the rules here ?and wanting others to do the same? to follow the rules I didn't create?

I may have registered a year ago, but I amost give no visits to the forum because whenever I want to listen to a new band I have not heard of, I can't download the album.
    canadaspaceman wrote:Was it because of a dead link and you did not create a [NEED RE-UP] topic as the rules state?

We are tired and angry of clicking for dead links, when the last person who thanked last or wrote "dead link" or "re-up" as the very last post (which most of us DO NOT see at first)..

I have asked for a password in a private message and user didn't deliver. You should delete those useless posts.
    canadaspaceman wrote: how are we supposed to know which ones if you only make a private message?.

As for uploads or re-uploads, I have nothing others had asked as I'm not a hoarder as many of you. Leechers. At least I'm honest.
    canadaspaceman wrote: You have nothing in your collection you think is good to offer? Y ou have to be asked before you do something?
    I know people like that in workplaces, or begging in the street. We call them lazy bums.

You do not understand what a leecher is. A leecher is somebody who only takes and never GIVES BACK.. THAT is YOU.
    You done nothing here but complain, like many other new members on this forum, who do not care to learn the rules.
    They are not very hard.

The majority of down-loaders here who never contribute, are polite enough to just download and not scream 'GIVE ME, GIVE ME, GIVE ME.
    I want this album! You MUST give it!'
    No, not with YOUR ATTITUDE.

I also never give money to bums in the street just because they ask. They can work and get their own money. Everybody can find something if they want to. There are crappy jobs and I worked them and have never begged for money.
    Just like many of us have built music collections by buying records & CD's, and downloading for many years..
    Nobody just gave t to us, we put some work in to find the music.

Not because of a mistake many others commit, I have to be punished. Meanwhile all I do is giving reputation to other users, and never giving negatives.
    canadaspaceman wrote: No, you did more than give ponts. You got a negative for writing and bumping a topic instead of creating a [NEED RE-UP]. We are sick and tired and angry of clicking for dead links, when the last person who wrote "thanks", "dead link" or "re-up" as the very last post (which most of us DO NOT see at first).

This is no incentive and If I were to get rare metal I wouldn't share with that attitude you have. It's because people like you this forum is dead.

I hope Strappado's old blog like come alive once again, because once this forum was created, metal was just for some petty-minded demons from the filthiest pit.

Please go stay with the blogspots outside of the forum. Me and the others are just getting started to keep this place in better order, and hopefully attract back the old members who left because of leechers like you.

• 3 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

« Return to Rejected Requests & Uploads