Releases still available from bands or labels.
Rejected Requests & Uploads »  [REJECTED] [NEED RE-UP] Shiva (UK) - Rock Lives On (Single) [1982]
  • Link to dead post: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7467 . I search by this single by various years, and I lost here and I lost also in site of band. In site of band now it is unavailable the sounds to download and also to buy online.
    Banned
    Brazil (br) Male
    Name: Pelu

Topics Solved: 62

Humm, now you and who want this single will need to buy it, Noiserecords will reissued it according Easternthunder, http://www.noremorse.gr/product_info.ph ... s_id=61758 . Topic certainly will be rejected.
    Name: sergin

Topics Solved: 3

serginhogosma wrote:Humm, now you and who want this single will need to buy it, Noiserecords will reissued it according Easternthunder, http://www.noremorse.gr/product_info.ph ... s_id=61758 . Topic certainly will be rejected.

Wow! I was not expecting to this. But I have requested it in June, this relaunch it's from today. And nobody have reuploaded for me that time. Sorry guys if I have erred according rules here, I thought this single wouldn't relaunch soon.
    Banned
    Brazil (br) Male
    Name: Pelu

Topics Solved: 62

« Return to Rejected Requests & Uploads