Releases still available from bands or labels.
Rejected Requests & Uploads »  [REJECTED] Terror (US-OH) - Pain & Suffering [Demo] (1989) / Disturbing Pain [Demo] (1989) / Entombed In Terror [Demo] (1990)
  •  ! canadaspaceman wrote:
    still for sale from label Stormspell Records
    https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/terror4
    https://www.discogs.com/Terror-Decades- ... se/9717961
    Terror ‎– Decades Of Terror Compilation, 2016
    includes-
    Pain & Suffering Demo 1989
    Distributing Pain Demo 1989
    Entombed In Terror Demo 1990

http://i.imgur.com/e77E2q8.png

Artist: TERROR
    Release: 3 Demos (1989-1990)
    Genre: FUCKING THRASH!!!
    Bitrate: 192-256-320
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some of you may remember when my entire TERROR demo folder i was compiling for release with them, was STOLEN from me over Soulseek when I was at work, and ended up IN ITS ENTIRETY on LOCKJAW without my permission and expecially without the bands permission, now its more important than ever that the CD offers something new to the people, and while I have tons more TERROR none of it is official demos. The CD that wud have made obsolete isnt just the first chance for TERROR to have a real release and it kill the sales on TERRORs first chance to prove themselves to the world AND HENCE KILLING THE TRIBUTE TO THE MEMORY OF JJ SEKULA that he really really deserves, So Ive made a rar of TERROR stuff FAR MORE appropriate for sharing, This is 3 tapes of Terror at the peak of their old school thrashy insanity, these are also the best quality demos the band released (Mind Dissection was similar quality but was never released). This is more then enough to handle a compulsive Terror-fix, and break yout fucking neck too!!!!!

ENJOY!!!! AND PLEASE, REMEMBER WHERE IT CAME FROM!

EDIT--------------------------------------------------------------

All of this still stands, but STRAD is not the thief Ive been looking for, he only answered a re-upload request that ended up being one too-many of my rips for me to think he wasnt. I wasnt aware that my rips by that time had gone EVERYWHERE..... its really upsetting. That happening AND BEING POSTED IN THE FIRST PLACE did fuck up a lot people buying a re-release, but at this point Strad is not the one my INTENSE BURNING HATRED should be directed at. Weve talked and its
    cool. I thought his continuing silence on the forum was intentional ignoring/hence signifying guilt/apathy...When he really just had some fucked up shit go down in his life and spent some time away from the web (something thats happened to me many times for different varying reasons). Ive been wanting to drop the subject for a couple days but at least now I can drop it knowing I probably wont end up in a furious frenzy on here any time soon. I need to track back through more people to try and find THE ONE who violated my trust completely, knowing he was burning the bridge to grab as much as he could and run before I found out. He doesnt know my real identity, so maybe Ill find him and some friends of mine on TOR Browsers will do the rest ;)

Until then...STILL-
    Support your local vinyl/cassette ---> mp3 conversion maniac and support the true metal underground in your community and all over the world!

HAIL TERROR, AND RIP JJ!!!
    - Kenny Jockel
    Infernal Trinity Records
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pain & Suffering Demo 1989
    1. Pain And Suffering
    2. Unable To Live
    3. Beer Cans And Blood
    4. Verbal Abuse
    5. Prophet$
    Distributing Pain Demo 1989
    1. Legion Of Gore
    2. Dark Souls
    3, Carving Techniques
    4. Decomposed
    5. Stuck In The Sewer
    6. Live To Tell

Terror Entombed In Terror (Demo 1990)
    1. Exiting The Grave
    2. Cathedral Of Lies
    3. Distributing Pain
    4. Conscious Dismemberment

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/p417x417/1931483_1262961337165_4908805_n.jpg?oh=944fe0714cd05b126c6b64ec3c02c0e6&oe=54CB7080&__gda__=1421821128_bd508aa1c54731f6b050450c8d9a9a85

PAIN & SUFFERING

Following the trail, the grounds wet with blood!
    Commence to your soon chosen fate!
    Napalm cremation, brings piles of ash!
    Bring forth your last deed of hate!
    Trapped in the jungle, to die for a reason!
    Deliver us death, blood is ripe for the season!
    The fighting has stopped, but now its too late!
    My minds bent with torment, surrounded by HATE!!!!!!

Driven by the instinct, to kill at command,
    Suffer, and die, release the pain!
    Agony and suffering, your body rots!
    Leaves nothing, for you to gain!

Leads: Brian/John

DIE!!!!!!!!

Dissolving in fear, condemned to you not,
    Give peace to this body, let it eternally rot!
    Salvation for those, who believe in this nation,
    The path you walk, leads to cremation!
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 4

Also I forgot to mention the versions I compiled for the CD of these demos came from the PAIN AND SUFFERING CD (1997).... I have #17 out of 50 hand numbered copies. But since some ppl here might have them this file includes my personal rips of my copies of all 3 of these. The Pain & Suffering & Terror Entombed were just re-ripped in the last couple of days. The Distributing Pain one is pretty old Im going to re-rip it at 320 when I finish up the work im doing now. Inside the Pain & Suffering tape is a band photo taken outside the studio the day of the recording of "Soldiers Of Slaughter." After it was used in the making of that tape it was signed by the whole band and given to a friend of the band, before I got it along with a Distributing Pain 8.5/11" press-pack (bio/contact info on page 1, band photo on page 2, stapled in the corner like most old DIY press packs (Exactly like the Kratos & Nightcrawler ones but not as long). I also have a white shirt I used to make my current avatar alongside the Pain & Suffering shirt in the pic (it has the line from CARVING TECHNIQUES on the back....."THERE WILL BE NO SURVIVORS!!!" Enjoy guys!!!
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

Bumping this so people can read about my current view on the situation with STRAD. I was wrong in what I thought I knew about the still unknown person who fucked me over about as hard as you can fuck anyone over on the internet. I was sure Strad either was them or knew all about it....I was wrong. Ive apologized for my angry ranting about him, although I do stand by my statements that what happened was fucked up and wrong and whoever did that to me and so many of my musician friends they claim to respect should be DRAWN AND QUARTERED. However that person is NOT Strad and he has been helpful in giving me some info that could help bring me closer to the one Im looking for. Thanks for being understanding about it man, sorry for being so vicious about it, rationally I should have waited till it was confirmed but your silence on the forum (NOT YOUR FAULT!) led me to draw conclusions.

For now, I shall take a deep breath and move forward, and post some cool stuff for my sunday upload session. However, in the words of an amazingly talented singer and great friend: to the guy who took the shit from my comp without my consent and spread it from here to kingdom fucking come- may you "BREATHE DEEP AND DIE" real fuckin soon!!!!!

« Return to Rejected Requests & Uploads